Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Order Midge Ure's new album 'Fragile' here now!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ultravox
Originally Posted By stufarqIf I remember correctly, it started life as a rejected idea for a second Levis advert. you do remember correctly
Ultravox
If I remember correctly, it started life as a rejected idea for a second Levis advert.
Ultravox
Jump to new posts Re: Love's Great Adventure, track 9 of "Lament"? by david L. @ Thu, 16 Feb 2017 11:22:51

Have a read of - http://www.muzines.co.uk/articles/love-s-great-adventure/1471 appears to be a totally separate project
Ultravox
Jump to new posts Love's Great Adventure, track 9 of "Lament"? by bixieface @ Wed, 15 Feb 2017 20:10:55

Always wondered why "Lament" was so short and only 8 tracks (when every other UV album of that era had 9) - was LGA meant for "Lament" and taken off as they knew a greatest hits was imminent or was it only created for the latter?
For sale
Jump to new posts Ebay listing - Ultravox 7" vinyl by bixieface @ Wed, 15 Feb 2017 20:07:50

Hi all, Big Ultravox/Midge Are fan ("Vienna" first single I ever bought (Jan 81) and "Rage In Eden" first album I was given - still my favourite) but all things must pass and I am getting rid of my beloved vinyl. Anyway, check i
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Re: Potential Singles Gone Begging. by david L. @ Wed, 15 Feb 2017 11:10:53

Originally Posted By GwilymNow you mention it, I think it was. Didn't they pull it in favour of Lament? Brief mention in this thread http://www.ultravox.org.uk/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/63876/1
Your own (Ultravox related) websites
Jump to new posts Live and Loud! Remastered Gigs (including you know who) by Flip Martian @ Tue, 14 Feb 2017 13:19:17

I keep busy these days repairing and remastering old gig recordings. Generally running at around 300 hits a day in between new releases - each gig remastered is made available as a free download. Don't get suckered in on the internet into buying from
Stevie Shears
Jump to new posts Still in Essex by Flip Martian @ Tue, 14 Feb 2017 13:10:55

Someone mentioned on an unrelated FB group the other day about Stevie - his wife is his cousin (perhaps the same woman who posted here briefly some years back). Anyway, I asked after him and had this reply "he lives with his family in essex no
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Re: Potential Singles Gone Begging. by Gwilym @ Tue, 14 Feb 2017 08:50:07

Now you mention it, I think it was. Didn't they pull it in favour of Lament?
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Re: Potential Singles Gone Begging. by david L. @ Mon, 13 Feb 2017 20:49:09

Wasnt "white China" considered for release at some point ? Which is why an extended mix exists
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Potential Singles Gone Begging. by Gwilym @ Mon, 13 Feb 2017 17:01:48

Now and again I come across album tracks, B-sides, etc. that I think could have made great singles if given the chance, such as the Talk Talk B-side "Again a Game...Again" or The Human League's "Things That Dreams Are Made Of". I