Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Click here to order Midge Ure's new album Orchestrated now!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midge Ure
Jump to new posts After A Fashion Extended Version by Alone With Strangers @ Wed, 20 Jun 2018 15:23:35

A little surprised that has not been mentioned on here yet: three Midge solo singles are now available on iTunes & most other digital music sites in their 12" guise (with Amazon links - choose your own preferred supplier). - No Regrets
Warren Cann
Jump to new posts Re: Mr. X's 67th Birthday! by Mrs Emma Kenney @ Mon, 18 Jun 2018 22:05:07

BECAUSE I CAN. And the days of caring what people think of me and my comments went the way of Ultravox's comeback - out of the window and back into oblivion.
Warren Cann
Jump to new posts Re: Mr. X's 67th Birthday! by Rob Harris @ Mon, 18 Jun 2018 13:05:57

Originally Posted By Mrs Emma KenneyJust the menopausal rantings of a 100% disrespected fan who has finally seen the light and shed her loyalty. WONDER ON THAT, MATE! Ah, so they're nothing more than menopausal rantings... I'm nevertheless left
Warren Cann
Jump to new posts Re: Mr. X's 67th Birthday! by Mrs Emma Kenney @ Sun, 17 Jun 2018 21:13:17

Just the menopausal rantings of a 100% disrespected fan who has finally seen the light and shed her loyalty. WONDER ON THAT, MATE!
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Re: Thin, Tinny Sounding CDs. by Gwilym @ Sat, 16 Jun 2018 21:31:50

Just an update to say that these types of CDs are still occasionally cropping up. I bought cheap copies of Erasure's "Total Pop!" compilation and also Dylan's "Bringing it All Back Home" at a 'four for a 1' charity shop sale to
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Jean Michel Jarre. by Gwilym @ Sat, 16 Jun 2018 16:27:12

According to Jarre's Facebook page something will be happening on 22/6/18: Does anyone know what this might be? Could it be a new compilation of rare & unreleased tracks or possibly a brand new album? https://www.facebook.com/jeanmicheljarre/