Mr. X's 67th Birthday!

Posted by: Mrs Emma Kenney

Mr. X's 67th Birthday! - Sat, 20 May 2017 11:13:51

Happy Birthday, Warren Reginald Cann. 67 today and roasting in the Californian sun. May your hounds give you walks a-plenty.
Posted by: Andy Kalish

Re: Mr. X's 67th Birthday! - Fri, 18 May 2018 18:08:30

Happy birthday wishes in advance of Warren turning 68 on Sunday! cool
Posted by: Gwilym

Re: Mr. X's 67th Birthday! - Sat, 19 May 2018 08:43:13

Hope you have a fantastic Birthday tomorrow Warren! smile

Re: Mr. X's 67th Birthday! - Sun, 20 May 2018 20:07:15

Now 68 and still roasting in the Sylmar sun, being walked a-plenty by the hounds. cry
Posted by: Rob Harris

Re: Mr. X's 67th Birthday! - Sun, 27 May 2018 18:05:44

Originally Posted By Mrs Emma Kenney
Now 68 and still roasting in the Sylmar sun, being walked a-plenty by the hounds. cry

Just wondered what's behind the mad icon with your post?

Re: Mr. X's 67th Birthday! - Sun, 17 Jun 2018 21:13:17

Just the menopausal rantings of a 100% disrespected fan who has finally seen the light and shed her loyalty. WONDER ON THAT, MATE!

Re: Mr. X's 67th Birthday! - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 13:05:57

Just the menopausal rantings of a 100% disrespected fan who has finally seen the light and shed her loyalty. WONDER ON THAT, MATE!

Ah, so they're nothing more than menopausal rantings...

I'm nevertheless left wondering why you think that anyone would be even remotely interested in reading them?

Re: Mr. X's 67th Birthday! - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 22:05:07

BECAUSE I CAN. And the days of caring what people think of me and my comments went the way of Ultravox's comeback - out of the window and back into oblivion.

Re: Mr. X's 67th Birthday! - Mon, 25 Jun 2018 12:37:19

BECAUSE I CAN. And the days of caring what people think of me and my comments went the way of Ultravox's comeback - out of the window and back into oblivion.

I didn't ask if you 'could' post - I asked if you thought that anyone would be even remotely interested...

Re: Mr. X's 67th Birthday! - Mon, 25 Jun 2018 22:30:56

I don't post to gather opinions on myself. And I really don't care if people are not interested in my opinions. I just post because I value free speech after years of oppression. And I've said all that I want to say, other than I'd like to finish this subject NOW. It is as dead as Ultravox now is. I greatly pity their demise, but they are old men now, and nothing lasts forever. I will always be grateful for the pleasure they gave me in the 80's - they were my first gig. Finito.