me

Posted by: Monuman

me - Thu, 21 Oct 2010 05:09:00

mexican

hi everyone.
i like to play vox songs, but found that not all songs are out there to learn and ive noticed some people post that kinda stuff on here. i hope i can help otther peole as well as the helping me.

thanks
Posted by: westham pete

Re: me - Thu, 21 Oct 2010 05:38:00

hi & welcome to the ultravox forum , im no musician myself & i cant play music , the only thing i played was a recorder flute back in my school days when i was 11 years old , but if i was in a band , i always fancied being a drummer myself , anyway besides Ultravox im also into bands like Omd, Depeche Mode, Gary Numan, Human League & Simple Minds , im also into classic rock aswell , i just thought i say hello to you as your a new member on the forum , i been on the vox forum since April this year myself mate . smile
Posted by: H

Re: me - Thu, 21 Oct 2010 06:59:00

Welcome to the forum Monuman laugh
Posted by: Your Shadow

Re: me - Thu, 21 Oct 2010 18:07:00

A warm welcome to you Monuman.

Andy
Posted by: Staci

Re: me - Fri, 22 Oct 2010 05:23:00

Hello and welcome!
welcome
Posted by: Duncan

Re: me - Fri, 29 Oct 2010 01:57:00

welcome Monuman
Posted by: david L.

Re: me - Tue, 02 Nov 2010 21:24:00

Quote:
Originally posted by Monuman:
mexican

hi everyone.
i like to play vox songs, but found that not all songs are out there to learn and ive noticed some people post that kinda stuff on here. i hope i can help otther peole as well as the helping me.

thanks
Hi - there are a few sheet music pages in the media archive ( mostly Foxx era )
http://www.ultravox.org.uk/cgi-bin/ImageFolio31/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Sheet_Music

Re: me - Mon, 29 Nov 2010 04:59:00

thanks for the warm welcome everyone excited , i have a few post under both the 'tech talk sections, if someone wants to look/reply to those; that would be helpful to me.

thanks again,
Monuman
smile

Re: me - Mon, 29 Nov 2010 05:03:00

thanks for the warm welcome everyone excited , i have a few posts under both the 'tech talk' sections, if someone wants to look/reply to those; that would be helpful to me.

thanks again,
Monuman
smile