Back again

Posted by: APJ

Back again - Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:22:00

The slightest whiff of a reunion, and all the oldies pop out of the woodwork....

Back again after a few absent years, very very excited about the new tour. Hopping mad that my front row seats timed out before I could get my details in . . . but 5th row is still better then no row.

I thought last year was good with the OMD reunion, but Ultravox! Wow. See you at the concerts!
Posted by: Craven

Re: Back again - Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:29:00

I'm with you there - the OMD gigs were amazing and the first gig was emotional for me - as soon as the music started - but Ultravox were always my first love and I just cannot imagine how its going to feel seeing them play.
Posted by: Black Shadow

Re: Back again - Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:53:00

Welcome to the Forums APJ. welcome
Posted by: Havocman

Re: Back again - Tue, 11 Nov 2008 17:18:00

Greetings APJ. laugh welcome
Posted by: APJ

Re: Back again - Thu, 13 Nov 2008 07:53:00

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. I was on here many years ago, as the pic in rogues gallery confirms, but drifted off a bit. The news of the reunion snapped me straight back though.

OMD and Ultravox were always my faves. I couldn't believe it last year when OMD reformed and toured, managed to get in a couple of gigs. Saw them again in Brum just a few weeks back - they sure out on a good show. Fully expecting the Ultravox shows to be just as good. See you all at a voxgate!
Posted by: newvox

Re: Back again - Thu, 13 Nov 2008 08:13:00

Hi and welcome to the forum. smile
Posted by: maryann

Re: Back again - Thu, 13 Nov 2008 08:13:00

Hi and welcome to the forum. smile
Posted by: Cerise

Re: Back again - Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:30:00

Welcome back, Andrew! laugh