Another New One

Posted by: Rosie

Another New One - Thu, 07 May 2009 02:00:00

Hi there everyone. I have been a fan of Ultravox for the last 28 years. Last saw them when I was 14 in Belfast at the Maysfield Leisure Centre, That was 1982. They blow my mind. Everytime they come on the radio or TV I feel like I am a big kid again.

Saw them on Sunday night in Belfast and am still getting over the emotion. They were electric. Made a complete fool of myself dancing in the front row, but sure who cares, lol, We were there to enjoy ourselves and listen to the best music every made.

Rosie
Posted by: Annis

Re: Another New One - Thu, 07 May 2009 02:37:00

Hi there Rosie and welcome. woohoo
Posted by: Ghost in the shell

Re: Another New One - Thu, 07 May 2009 02:51:00

Hi and welcome
I still haven't come down from the Sheffield gig, my mum's bored shitless of hearing Vox tunes, and she really likes them...
Posted by: Fenfen

Re: Another New One - Thu, 07 May 2009 03:06:00

Hi Rosie and welcome

I went to the Plymouth gig and went mental, dancing and also singing. I'm aware that I must have looked a pratt but at the time I was in a different zone and I didn't care who was looking. I have to say - this vox renunion nite was one of the best nights of my life! Soooo many emotions flooding back, I almost cried.

Fen
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Another New One - Thu, 07 May 2009 03:30:00

welcome Rosie.
Posted by: Rosie

Re: Another New One - Thu, 07 May 2009 04:10:00

Thanks to everyone who replied. you have all made me feel so welcome. Its great that we all feel the same about the gigs.
One of the best nights off my life.
Posted by: green_tea

Re: Another New One - Thu, 07 May 2009 19:25:00

welcome to the boards!
excited
And as for dancing, don't you worry!
In Hammersmith, I was stood next to one guy and all he did was stand there and occasionally applaud...miserable git. I had to dance and sing enough for the both of us laugh
Posted by: Black Shadow

Re: Another New One - Thu, 07 May 2009 20:38:00

Welcome Rosie. laugh
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Another New One - Thu, 07 May 2009 23:03:00

Quote:
Originally posted by alexandera:
I was stood next to one guy and all he did was stand there and occasionally applaud...miserable git.
Should have given your Dad a nudge!!! wink biglaugh
Posted by: green_tea

Re: Another New One - Fri, 08 May 2009 01:12:00

Quote:
Originally posted by Snashy:
Quote:
Originally posted by alexandera:
[b] I was stood next to one guy and all he did was stand there and occasionally applaud...miserable git.
Should have given your Dad a nudge!!! wink biglaugh [/b]
LOL
nah I was quite impressed by my dad's energy at the show.
Although as great as my raving is, I was outdone by this fantastic dancing guy infront of me. If I'd have known better, I'd say he was on something...