introduce yourself

Posted by: westham pete

introduce yourself - Sat, 10 Apr 2010 08:43:00

i just like to introduce myself everybody, im westham pete & i also get on the numanme forum - (gary numan)website, please bare with me folks im new on this ultravox site,HOPE TO GET TO KNOW SOME OF YOU AS I GO ALONG, i been a fan of the great (VOX) SINCE 1982 ONWARDS ...W. PETE:
Posted by: Staci

Re: introduce yourself - Sat, 10 Apr 2010 08:47:00

Hey, W.Pete, glad you made yor way here!
welcome
Posted by: manuv2wrlds

Re: introduce yourself - Sat, 10 Apr 2010 15:21:00

Hello...I've been an Ultravox fan since the release of the Vienna album. The only reason I bought Vienna orginally was because I could not find anything else in the record store. I remember seeing the Video to "Passing Strangers" and thought I'd give the album a try. I loved the sound of the synthesizer's song and became an instant fan. I also loved the albums with John Foxx as the lead singer. I have never heard Ultravox's version of Ain't Misbehavin' and would be interested in hearing it.
Posted by: JVox

Re: introduce yourself - Sun, 11 Apr 2010 18:21:00

Hello W.Pete! Didn't know about the numanme website, looks very good and interesting.
welcome
Posted by: nightporter

Re: introduce yourself - Sun, 11 Apr 2010 22:18:00

welcome pete from you,re numanme buddy. welcome

Re: introduce yourself - Mon, 12 Apr 2010 00:58:00

Quote:
Originally posted by nightporter:
welcome pete from you,re numanme buddy. welcome
- hello shipmate, glad to see your on here aswell (nightporter-pete)who,s also from the numanme website ... w. pete:

Re: introduce yourself - Sun, 13 Jun 2010 02:06:00

besides being a fan since 82, the first time i ever see ultravox(LIVE) was at hammersmith odeon in 1984 on the set movementments tour for the Lament Album, then 2nd time was on the U.VOX Tour in 1986 at wembley arena, i also see midge ure on the gift tour in 1985 3 times over,at the Dominion theatre, hammersmith odeon & wembley arena that year, but that was in the days were you would pay under or around a 10 to see a gig back then folks ... w. pete:
Posted by: Pater Noster

Re: introduce yourself - Tue, 22 Jun 2010 00:43:00

Grant, ex punk / new waver; almost 48, fan since early 1978. "Unemployed" but qualified in history related activities (which I pursue when possible). Fan of West Ham, Celtic. Also enjoy watching ice hockey and touring cars. And reading mostly factual books, such as biographies / history / travel. Enjoy crosswords and quizzes. :p wink
Posted by: Duncan

Re: introduce yourself - Tue, 29 Jun 2010 06:53:00

Hello W.Pete welcometo the forum, hope you enjoy it