Hello from Germany !!!

Posted by: 80īSteve

Hello from Germany !!! - Wed, 02 Dec 2009 07:32:00

Just wanted to say hi to everyone on this fantastic board. I never registered to any forums or boards but i really love this place over here, so i changed my mind !

Please allow me to introduce myself real quick: when i was around 11 years old i heard Ultravox & Visage for the first time and this was really a key moment of my life since that made me to become a musician and buying my first synthesizer (which i nevr managed to play like Billie).

I never had a chance to see Ultravox as a kid but this year my dream became true, i couldnīt believe it when i heard of the re-union and was lucky to grab the very last VIP ticket row 1 seat 1 woohoo What a great show ! Hearing Astradyne live for the first time ... i couldnīt believe it. Right before the show i had a chance to meet the band and got my original vienna vinyl signed by every member (which now is framed and will never be played again) also i got a chance for a little chat & photo with Midge and it turned out heīs just a fantastic & person with a great sense of humor .... what can i say, it just was one of my best days in my life .. and now they are even coming back for more shows !!!

Allright enough of bothering anybody over here, basically i just wanted to say Hi & letīs keep up the good work here on the board !

Cheers from Cologne Germany,
Steve
Posted by: Staci

Re: Hello from Germany !!! - Wed, 02 Dec 2009 07:41:00

Cool! Hi from Eau Claire! Hope you have as much fun as I've had so far.
Posted by: Duncan

Re: Hello from Germany !!! - Wed, 02 Dec 2009 07:55:00

Hi Steve, you probably know by now that we're all a bit mad, so welcome and join in the fun
Posted by: Annis

Re: Hello from Germany !!! - Thu, 03 Dec 2009 05:48:00

Hello Steve and welcome!! welcome
Posted by: Jojo

Re: Hello from Germany !!! - Thu, 03 Dec 2009 18:40:00

Greetings from Liverpool...welcome to the forum.
welcome
Posted by: Tor Arne

Re: Hello from Germany !!! - Fri, 04 Dec 2009 01:52:00

Welcome Steve! welcome
Posted by: Desolate Angel

Re: Hello from Germany !!! - Fri, 04 Dec 2009 04:34:00

Hello Steve - enjoy !!!
welcome
Posted by: poptyg

Re: Hello from Germany !!! - Fri, 04 Dec 2009 17:05:00

Welcome from Bayern smile
Posted by: 80īSteve