nation 12 single "remember" ...

Posted by: Mr. Weirdo

nation 12 single "remember" ... - Thu, 18 Nov 2004 01:46:00

hi y' all !

as i really liked the "electrofear" single by john's "techno" project called nation 12 of the early 90s , but sadly never got a 2nd chance ( please DON'T ask me about the 1st chance , as this is still somethin' that pretty much annoys me personally ... ARGH !!! ) to buy their 1st single called "remember" , i really like to know , if there's somebody out there , who's got it in his or her collection ??? *utmost_curious_indeed*

anyway ... c u ! smile

olaf a.k.a. ..::=|MeTaMaTRiX|=::..
Posted by: the church puddle

Re: nation 12 single "remember" ... - Thu, 18 Nov 2004 02:01:00

Hey,

I recently acquired "Remember" and was suitably impressed - for a start, John is actually singing (well, intoning at least) on it! It sounds a bit dated to 21st-century ears, but I guess it is what they call "old skool". "Listen to the drummer" on the B side, which doesn't credit Foxx, is pretty awful arnie - with a "hear the drummer, get wicked" sample. yuk A mate gave me "Electofear" some 10 years or ago and it took me about 10 years to really get to like it, but I think I do now...
Posted by: METAL BEAT

Re: nation 12 single "remember" ... - Thu, 18 Nov 2004 03:38:00

Hi
I managed to get both 12 inch singles off of E-bay. ( At considerable cost).I think Electofear is the best of the bunch. I think it would still go down well in a disco especially after a few beers in the 21st century. lmao It took quite a few plays to grow on me. I don't like listen to the drummer though. yuk
Regards
Peter
Posted by: Mr. Weirdo

Re: nation 12 single "remember" ... - Thu, 18 Nov 2004 04:54:00

hi fellows !

thanx a lot for answerin' my quest !!!
as ebay is no option for me to get hold of it , i would like to know , if somebody of u could do me the incredible great favor & maybe sell me his copy or burn me a cd with all the trax on it & send it my way ???
i ask for this , as i really like to complete my john foxx collection until the end of the year ... & "remember" is actually the only ( officially released ) thing of him that i haven't managed to find anywhere so far !!! bemused

so if u think that u can do me this great favor , please don't hesitate to e-mail me privately !!! wink

anyway ... c u ! smile

olaf a.k.a. ..::=|MeTaMaTRiX|=::..
Posted by: Shadow Man

Re: nation 12 single "remember" ... - Thu, 18 Nov 2004 23:56:00

Hey, Now I realised first, there is another German John Foxx fan on this site. Very welcome here. Bremen is not far away from Hamburg....

Look at your mail !
eek