How about a Voxgate between October and November?

Posted by: Mrs. X

How about a Voxgate between October and November? - Sat, 25 Aug 2007 04:44:00

Hi all,

As a lot of you already know, Mr. X and I will be visiting the UK between October 2nd (leaving on the 1st) and November 14th. There's already been some discussion on Torque Point about organising a Voxgate, but I guess now would be the time to do some serious planning. It'll be a long trip to London for us this time since we'd be taking the train from Shrewsbury, but it's possible. So are we still going to have it in London, or how would you feel about Manchester? (Closer to us.)

Let me know your ideas of where we could meet and when, and hopefully we'll be able to finalise something. I hope it goes as well as the Voxgates that happened the last time we were there!! We had a blast! excited

By the way, Mr. X and I will be going to the John Foxx gig at the Manchester Academy, so for anyone else who's going as well, how's about a little gathering beforehand? smile

Mrs. X
Posted by: Sleepwalker

Re: How about a Voxgate between October and November? - Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:34:00

Hey Tara,

Why don't you guys come to come to the Monument gig in Crewe on 11th October..?

Crewe isn't that far from Manchester wink
We're are hpoing to get a good crowd in this time.

Great that the likes of Louis Gordon & crew put in an appearance too wink
Posted by: Mrs. X

Re: How about a Voxgate between October and November? - Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:55:00

Hi Don,

Yeah, I think we might just do that! laugh Any chance of getting us free tickets? wink

Mrs. X
Posted by: Davy B

Re: How about a Voxgate between October and November? - Tue, 28 Aug 2007 21:03:00

Hi Tara, the gig is a free entry number anyway, so everyones a winner... wink

Re: How about a Voxgate between October and November? - Tue, 28 Aug 2007 21:16:00

I'm not sure it's free or not.
If not, I'm sure we'll be able to sneak you in the back door ok wink
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: How about a Voxgate between October and November? - Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:12:00

well ... i would even pay to see & hear u guys of monument play live ! ;-)

cheers , fellows ! :-)

Re: How about a Voxgate between October and November? - Tue, 28 Aug 2007 23:07:00

Well thank you kindly Olaf wink wink
Posted by: Si_W

Re: How about a Voxgate between October and November? - Wed, 29 Aug 2007 03:08:00

I'd pay, but only if this keyboard player turns up...

Posted by: Mike_L

Re: How about a Voxgate between October and November? - Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:47:00

Wrong Donald, Si.

Mind you, now you come to mention it... wink

Re: How about a Voxgate between October and November? - Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:27:00

Mmmm...Si, that auld chesnut eh! :rolleyes:

It would be nice if you could be bothered to come to come to one of our gigs one day eh!

Lyden, see me after practice on Saturday cussing

Re: How about a Voxgate between October and November? - Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:28:00

Mmmm...Si, that auld chesnut eh! :rolleyes:

It would be nice if you could be bothered to come to come to one of our gigs one day eh! :p

Lyden, see me after practice on Saturday cussing