Terms and conditions of use
The EV Forum (http://www.ultravox.org.uk) has a zero tolerance policy for personal attacks. Posting something to the EV Forum which attacks another member, non-member, webmaster, administrator or moderator or contains profanity or any type of racial, sexual or ethnic slur may result in immediate suspension of your membership to the EV Forum.
By registering, using or reading an account at the EV Forum, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- that you are over 13 years of age
- that through your use of this service, you will not use the EV Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, argumentative, bullying, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, profane, harassing, threatening, racist, homophobic, sexually oriented, spam, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- that you will not post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
- that you will not use the addresses of any member on the EV Forum for any other purpose than one-to-one personal communication. Any mailing in bulk to members of the EV Forum (outside of official EV communications) or any unsolicited email to members may result in immediate suspension of your membership.
- that you will not post personal information (full name, private address, postcode, telephone number, email address, etc.) of another member or non-member without their written consent.
- that you will not post any profanity (harsh or mild) in the topic/subject of your post.
- that you remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless EV (including http://www.ultravox.org.uk) and Cerise Reed with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s) or the messages of others.
- that you will not use more than one registered Forum account and not to represent yourself as another person, company or entity.
- that EV (including the webmaster, administrators and / or moderators of Ultravox.org.uk) has the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time.
- to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised. Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP TO THE EV FORUM IS DEPENDENT ON YOUR ADHERENCE TO THESE RULES.
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact EV immediately by using the NOTIFY button positioned next to the message in question or by emailing EV at firstname.lastname@example.org. EV has the ability to remove objectionable messages and if it is determined to be necessary, then every effort will be made to do so within a reasonable time frame. However, this is a manual process, so please realise that EV may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for EV (including the webmaster, administrators and / or moderators of Ultravox.org.uk) to review messages or confirm the validity of the information posted. Please remember that EV does not actively monitor the contents of and is not responsible for any messages posted. Neither does EV vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and is not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message and are not necessarily the views of EV or any entity associated with EV. While every attempt is made to present information regarding Ultravox accurately and favourably, our views remain entirely our own and do not necessarily represent those of Ultravox.
Any information contained in the EV Forum is delivered 'as-is' without any form of warranty expressed or implied. Any use of the information contained within is solely at your own risk. EV cannot be held liable for any loss, damage, expense or other inconvenience howsoever caused as a consequence of inaccurate or incorrect information posted at the EV Forum, whether relating to Ultravox or otherwise. For example, users are strongly advised to check with the venue regarding dates, times, availability and prices of all tickets for live shows before making any arrangements. Similarly in respect of release dates, media format and appearances - all of this information is subject to changes beyond our control.
EV reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information is known about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message(s) posted by you.
By using the EV Forum you agree to be bound by these conditions.
If you DO NOT AGREE to these terms, please log out.