Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Click here to order Midge Ure's new album Orchestrated now!

Topic Options
#94018 - Fri, 30 Dec 2005 05:36:00 ULTRA RARE MIDGE URE INTERVIEW
coolron Offline
Pass level: VIP

Loc: Oxfordshire
UNCUT … UNHEARD … UNBELIEVABLE

This is a personal offer to you and a few other selected Ultravox fans. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you to own a piece of ultra rare memorabilia for your collection.

I am selling a limited edition audio interview with Midge Ure which was recorded backstage at the Westfalenhalle, Essen, Germany in 1982. It is the original un-edited version of the interview which has been mastered from the original reel-to-reel tape onto CD. It has only been broadcast once on radio in an edited format and then only in Germany.

There are only 250 copies of this interview being sold so get your order in pretty quickly because this offer will NOT be repeated. This is a guaranteed authentic interview.

Should you wish to own one of these CD’s all you have to do is send £12.50 + £2.50 (or equivalent if outside UK) Postage and Packing/Shipping to the following address:

Talk-80’s
6 Defiant Close
Bicester
OXON OX26 4XS
United Kingdom

You can also contact me on the following number if you want to speak to me about the interview – +44 (0)7973 701276.

#94019 - Fri, 30 Dec 2005 05:58:00 Re: ULTRA RARE MIDGE URE INTERVIEW
Cerise Offline

Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: Bristol, UK
Collector's Corner is not the place for this, so I'll close the topic. I'll leave the one in For Sale open, though. Once is enough; please don't spam inappropriate areas.