Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Pre-order Ultravox's 'Extended' remastered remixes album here now, exclusive bundles available!

Topic Options
#91288 - Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:21:00 I RECOGNISE YOU
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have been having a look through the Rogues Gallery over the past couple of days &, yesterday recognised the name & photo of a former penpal I lost touch with in the late 80's/early 90's.

On page 4 of the gallery is a photo of a Norwegian girl called Kari Haug. That is the Norwegian penpal I mentioned in my profile.

In case she doesn't remember me - here are a couple of pointers :

At the time we were corresponding I was living in Burgess Hill in West Sussex - I think you were living in or near Oslo.

You used to present a programme on Norwegian radio.

You used to call yourself Krazy Kari.

You went through a phase where you were heavily into dance music.

I still have all your letters as well as all the letters from all my other penpals.

If anyone knows Kari or she reads this - why not get in touch.

#91289 - Tue, 28 Oct 2008 19:40:00 Re: I RECOGNISE YOU
Cerise Offline

Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: Bristol, UK
Snashy, I've sent a message on to Kari for you. wink

#91290 - Tue, 28 Oct 2008 23:15:00 Re: I RECOGNISE YOU
SlowMo' Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: West Sussex
this has all the makings of a slushy chick flick!!

..only kidding, think it's great news - if anyone is in touch with Jennifer Aniston can they let her know that I'm on here too.. we were pen pals some time ago and were getting on like a house on fire - there was talk of weddings, me moving out there etc, then one night she said she was off out for a drink with a mate called Bradley (from East enders I can only assume), never heard from her after that.. confused

#91291 - Wed, 29 Oct 2008 05:45:00 Re: I RECOGNISE YOU
Kitty Purrington Offline
Pass level: Press

Loc: Oslo, Norway
I remember you, I think! I don't want to ask "are you <real name>? in here in case you don't want that in here. You can contact me at
megameow@gmail.com
I don't remember ever being into dance music, though, LOL.