Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Pre-order Ultravox's 'Extended' remastered remixes album here now, exclusive bundles available!

Topic Options
#88641 - Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:05:00 Alright. Closing down this issue.
Dejan Djordjevic (TRON) Offline
Pass level: VIP

Loc: Canterbury, Kent, UK
I only meant to introduce myself. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned my new TRON album. But anyway, and however; here's just one last thing from me then. Unfortunately the Germans have constantly told me that I was a foreigner, “Auslaender”, and that equality was only people talking and that it does not exist in Germany. My answer to that is that I’d rather not be compared with Krauts or be put on the same low level of a German soulless scum. The fact that I have lived for too long in Germany doesn’t mean that I have become one of them lots, and surely gives yet more importance and weight to the objectiveness of my judgment. For me personally Germany is hell and stands for evil, human-inflicted evil, and moral evil, and death. People don’t like being told the truth, the miserable reality; and I remember Wilfred Owen’s “Dulce Et Decorum Est”. The Germans did to me things unpardonable; my deepest dislike for anything German is endless and eternal. You will have to experience with the Krauts what I experienced, and feel pain as I did, to understand that they left me no other option but to defend myself or be destroyed. If you’re still interested in my music, here’s my home page url: http://www.geocities.com/dejantron3/index.htm
All the very best wishes. Dejan Djordjevic, Canterbury, United Kingdom, 12 February 2009.

#88642 - Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:34:00 Re: Alright. Closing down this issue.
davox Offline
Pass level: Promoter

Loc: Germany
Hello and welcome to the forum welcome welcome welcome welcome

#88643 - Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:37:00 Re: Alright. Closing down this issue.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Dejan Djordjevic (TRON):
I only meant to introduce myself. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned my new TRON album. But anyway, and however; here's just one last thing from me then. Unfortunately the Germans have constantly told me that I was a foreigner, “Auslaender”, and that equality was only people talking and that it does not exist in Germany. My answer to that is that I’d rather not be compared with Krauts or be put on the same low level of a German soulless scum. The fact that I have lived for too long in Germany doesn’t mean that I have become one of them lots, and surely gives yet more importance and weight to the objectiveness of my judgment. For me personally Germany is hell and stands for evil, human-inflicted evil, and moral evil, and death. People don’t like being told the truth, the miserable reality; and I remember Wilfred Owen’s “Dulce Et Decorum Est”. The Germans did to me things unpardonable; my deepest dislike for anything German is endless and eternal. You will have to experience with the Krauts what I experienced, and feel pain as I did, to understand that they left me no other option but to defend myself or be destroyed. If you’re still interested in my music, here’s my home page url: http://www.geocities.com/dejantron3/index.htm
All the very best wishes. Dejan Djordjevic, Canterbury, United Kingdom, 12 February 2009.
Having made a previous posting myself on an issue that some people may find offensive I really think the best thing for you to do is let this matter drop.

From what you are saying it wasn't ALL Germans who called you a foreigner - only some who you may have fallen out with for whatever reason. Also, as you were from another country, was the term foreigner so incorrect? It was more the way it was said to you that you found offensive. To label all Germans as scum is extremely out of order.

I have my opinion on members of a particular religion who are trying to inflict their beliefs on us. That DOES NOT mean I hold the belief ALL members of that faith hold this view.

We all have different views on religion, political, what football teams we support, we should not use this forum to express views on these subjects which will cause offence to others.

To sum it up I have a little saying I have to refer to myself from time to time (particularly when I am on air at RH!!!):

ENGAGE BRAIN BEFORE OPENING MOUTH!!! wink

#88644 - Thu, 12 Feb 2009 22:14:00 Re: Alright. Closing down this issue.
Cerise Offline

Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: Bristol, UK
Dejan, as previously mentioned, this is not the place for this type of discussion - you are contravening the user agreement that you signed up to only a few days ago ( click here if you\'d like to review it ). Please refrain from opening another thread on this topic or we will have no choice but to ban you.