Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Click here to order Midge Ure's new album Orchestrated now!

Topic Options
#85548 - Tue, 16 Dec 2008 08:53:00 Some original artistic photographic images
Garden of Surreal Dreams Offline
Pass level: VIP

Loc: London, UK
smile Hi to all,
I've created some abstract images (from my own original photography) to go with my music and you can view them on my profile page:
http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=Sonic%20Dreamer

Scroll down quickly to the slide-show. You can stop the slide-show moving if you want to, by just clicking on an image within it, or wait until the end and play again.

Please feel free to give me your thoughts.

Hope you enjoy the art from my inner space, folks!
Garden laugh

#85549 - Tue, 16 Dec 2008 18:54:00 Re: Some original artistic photographic images
StrangerWithin Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: in exile
Very nice! I love these surreal images especially 'Escape to your dreams until morning' and 'Garden of surreal dreams'. Excellent stuff.....thanks for sharing!

#85550 - Mon, 22 Dec 2008 23:55:00 Re: Some original artistic photographic images

Hey Amethyst, thanks for viewing and responding.
Nice to see that someone enjoys them, as they take a fair amount of work to get together. Especially 'Escape to your dreams until morning', which took much longer than usual. Also, I have to be happy that they represent the music that I create.

Garden woohoo

#85551 - Mon, 11 Jan 2010 02:44:00 Re: Some original artistic photographic images

Hi again to all in this part of Voxville,

Just to let you know that I've created a new abstract image (derived from my own photography), which can once again be seen in the slide-show on my member profile page. Here's the link again (scroll down to catch the rolling images, or press 'play again' once finished):
http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=Sonic%20Dreamer

Thanks for reading,
Garden smile