Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Click here to order Midge Ure's new album Orchestrated now!

Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#85336 - Fri, 21 Aug 2009 04:01:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
StrangerWithin Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: in exile
Ash, these are all beautiful shots but my fav has to be the swans at sunset. It's good to see your creative input on here again...you were missed!

#85337 - Fri, 21 Aug 2009 04:35:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
leggylady Offline

Loc: Edinburgh, UK
Love them..... all of them!
Donnie's right, you should have turned pro long before now!

Keep up the good work! wink laugh

#85338 - Fri, 21 Aug 2009 07:13:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
Jojo Offline

Loc: liverpool
Brilliant pigster wink Did you ever manage to visit the "Antony Gormley - Another Place" Sculptures when you visited Liverpool recentley??

#85339 - Fri, 21 Aug 2009 18:12:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
Desolate Angel Offline

Loc: North of Eden heading South......
Quote:
Originally posted by Sleepwalker:
You should go pro mate, you really should wink
There are some cracking photographers on this site...well done wink
Deffo pro! Remember though - pro is a 'state of mind' and 'quality of output' - therefore PIglet - that means you are already a true pro mate!!!!

#85340 - Fri, 21 Aug 2009 23:02:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
CONNY'S PIG Offline

Loc: Sunderland
Quote:
Originally posted by Desolate Angel:
[QUOTE]Deffo pro! Remember though - pro is a 'state of mind' and 'quality of output' - therefore PIglet - that means you are already a true pro mate!!!!
Ya know Jus, I think you're right. wink That's a good angle. I'll sit tightly in the amateur bracket for the time being. In a good place right now but who knows what the future holds, eh. I just hope that if the 'Big Step' happens it won't dampen my enthusiasm for something that has been a great hobby. Having said that, being paid for doing something you love, well, I'd probably feel like I had the best job in the world. We shall see... smile

Daz - Ey-up kid !!! Yes, I was using a Circular Polariser. A must for landscape work. Whenever it's not fitted to my lens it'll be tucked away in the kit bag. My last CP filter fell to bits. Firstly the rotating peg on the outer ring fell out, then the glass became loose in the casing. It was a reet faff-on trying to clean it as the glass would turn and turn. A friend recommended the Hoya Pro-1 as a replacement, but weighing in at 70 odd quid it was a non-starter. I bought a cheap unbranded version on eBay for 6 quid and it does the same job - well, the results above would suggest so. wink

Get yersel out with that nice new kit of yours and post some of ya photo's on here. BTW, that Canon 50mm 1.4 - it's the ideal gig lens. Nice one! Next time I'm in Chester...you beers are on.........YOU !! wink laugh

#85341 - Fri, 21 Aug 2009 23:14:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
CONNY'S PIG Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Jojo:
Brilliant pigster wink Did you ever manage to visit the "Antony Gormley - Another Place" Sculptures when you visited Liverpool recentley??
Hello Jojo. smile
No, I never visited the sculptures. Was only in Liverpool for a few hours and we took in Anfield, Liver Building & Cavern Quarter before grabbing a bite to eat in the Pump House next to Albert Dock. The weather was poor so the camera's never got a run out, unfortunately. frown
Had a luverlee Injun Buffy in Ellesmere Port - Essence Of Spice. lurve
Visited Chester the following day. What a lovely place that is. The greedy gets at the council wanna sort their car parking charges out though. Ten sheets for just over 3 hours! eek A neely dropped me 'Buffy' next to the ticket machine !!!!! shocked

Have you been out with ya camera lately Jojo? wink

PS - Mr Snash emailed me about my photo's. He's obviously browsing. Catch up with him soon eh.

#85342 - Fri, 21 Aug 2009 23:16:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
CONNY'S PIG Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Amethyst:
Ash, these are all beautiful shots but my fav has to be the swans at sunset. It's good to see your creative input on here again...you were missed!
Well that's awfully nice of you to say so, Jen.
It just remains for me to say 'Your £20 cheque is in the post'

Sshhhhhhh! laugh wink

#85343 - Fri, 21 Aug 2009 23:19:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
CONNY'S PIG Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leggylady:
Love them..... all of them!
Donnie's right, you should have turned pro long before now!

Keep up the good work! wink laugh
Thanking you. smile
Maybe one day I shall join the pro-ranks like you have done. wink

#85344 - Fri, 21 Aug 2009 23:21:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
CONNY'S PIG Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Desolate Angel:
brilliant!
Here Jus, who took those photo's of yer good self?
They look like pro-shot numbers to me.
The bee's knees. cool cool cool

#85345 - Sat, 22 Aug 2009 05:03:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
CONNY'S PIG Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Laurita:
Wow Mr. Pig, great photo indeed!
I've just popped into your website: it really makes me feel like visiting more and more your beautiful country… I’d love to visit the Lake District, Northumberland!
I’ll wait for the next Ultravox gigs around Northern England wink
Thanks very much, Laurita smile

#85346 - Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:12:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
Laurita Offline
Pass level: Green Room

Loc: Bergamo - Italy
Thank you, Mr. Pig!
You also made me feel like listening to Big Country again... I've their CD blasting in my car ever since smile
Great sound, great voice! Even if it's quite sad now to listen to them.
I'm going to "refresh" also some of The Alarm stuff: I had them only on tape, I'll have to get something on CD now...

#85347 - Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:00:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
CONNY'S PIG Offline

Thanks Laurita smile
Those bands are always worth a listen. I often update my site with live music photography so feel free to watch for my updates. At best, because of restrictions, I can only use a compact 'Point and shoot' camera at gigs. I suppose it's better to have average standard pics than none at all. Soon I'll be backcombing my mullet - I'm off to see 'A flock of seagulls' in 8 days time. shocked
Cheers.

OK folks, I'm having a problem loading more than 2 images in a single post so here's 2, with another 2 to follow.

When Mr Pig was a wee slip of a Piglet it was his dream to one day work in a car plant.................... when he grew up. confused2
Loved cars at the time. Anyways, I never did grow up...but I got the gig! Been there almost 20 years now. laugh

A brief insight, courtesy of a crap 'Farmers Boy' camera phone...

THE NEVER ENDING STORY...

THE 'ALL NEW' HOOD BADGE...

laugh

#85348 - Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:02:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
CONNY'S PIG Offline

The last two. shocked

MR PIG, AFTER 2 'BACK TO BACK' SESSIONS ON TAILGATE FIT eek

MR PIG, TESTING OUT THE 'ALL NEW' QASHQAI TRANSPARENT STEERING WHEEL wink

That's all, pop-pickers! smile

#85349 - Mon, 24 Aug 2009 22:24:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
Mike C Offline

Loc: Blyth, Northumberland
Crackin' photos Ash, I missed the one on the North East weather prog, sorry. Was it Burb Johnson who introduced it??

I agree with everyone here - you should be a pro, although I understand the need to keep regular cash flowing in each month. In that last photo of you in the car, I couldn't see the ball and chain aroond yer leg. Does it still fit? laugh

#85350 - Tue, 25 Aug 2009 09:10:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
CONNY'S PIG Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike C:
Crackin' photos Ash, I missed the one on the North East weather prog, sorry. Was it Burb Johnson who introduced it??
No mate, it was Pippa. It was shown again at half ten on the late weather bulletin. smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike C:
I agree with everyone here - you should be a pro, although I understand the need to keep regular cash flowing in each month. In that last photo of you in the car, I couldn't see the ball and chain aroond yer leg. Does it still fit? laugh
It still fits allreet frown A fire broke oot in Trim & Chassis the neet. Roller booth went up in flames! Fower engines turned up as the line rats were evacuated. eek Overtime canned.
Everyone accounted for. Niva a dull moment, Mikey boy wink

#85351 - Wed, 26 Aug 2009 19:58:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
CONNY'S PIG Offline

Was driving through my home town yesterday and noticed the sun shining across a nearby corn field. I still had my camera in the boot of the car from the previous day so I pulled over and quickly nipped into the field...

Going to be busy over the next few days. Had plenty requests for the usual stuff, plus a new line in postcards which will keep me busy. Also grabbed this one yesterday which will be used as one of the postcard images..

Cheers. Piglet wink

#85352 - Wed, 26 Aug 2009 20:18:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
Havocman Offline

Loc: Moving westwards as soon as po...
Excellent stuf as ever, Ash. And congratulations on the various commissions. laugh

#85353 - Thu, 27 Aug 2009 04:43:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
Desolate Angel Offline

Piglet
I love the cornfield photo!
J

#85354 - Thu, 27 Aug 2009 20:35:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
CONNY'S PIG Offline

Thanks, Jus. smile
I'll be in touch over the next couple of days.
Got some work for ya. wink

Cheers, Pete Deliverance wink
Yee haaaar laugh

#85355 - Sat, 29 Aug 2009 01:18:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
MidgeVox Offline
Pass level: Manager

Loc: Chester, UK
Ash,

Here's a few to peruse.

C&C always welcome. Was out t'other night doing some night shots with mirror lock up techniques. Seems to improve the image, less blurred due to nil mirror slap.

Will post those another time.

#85356 - Sat, 29 Aug 2009 02:17:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
H Offline

Loc: In a Darkroom somewhere in the...
Great shots Daren.

You are wise to use "Mirror Lock-up" it makes for sharper images and causes you to slow down the picture taking process, which for landscapers is ideal.

The mirror "slap" makes the camera vibrate. Lock-up is an absolute necessity on my 30 year old Mamiya M645 to avoid blurred images.

All the best

H

#85357 - Sat, 29 Aug 2009 08:26:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
CONNY'S PIG Offline

Daz,
Thanks for posting your shots. I was looking forward to seeing them and they were worth the wait. I remember the walk from Liverpool shopping centre to the Albert Dock - that's where the fountains were, if I remember correctly. When we passed there were a few lads doing synchronized handstands and someone was taking pics of them. Was that the spot where yours was taken?

Mirror lock? I don't know what that is to be honest. You'll have to educate me, me ole son shocked

Love the other shots. Nice work mate. Memphis Belle is a winner! The clock shot...I took one of that myself when I was in Chester. Here it is...

Keep posting your work Daz. It's all good stuff.

BTW - I'm using Nikon 'Capture NX' software now. Back-heeled Lightroom.

#85358 - Sat, 29 Aug 2009 08:49:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
MidgeVox Offline

Yo Ash,

Yep thats the fountains leading from LiverpoolOne to the Albert Dock, good call.

As for mirror lock up, I'm not sure that your Nikon has it, but as a way to improve long exposure shots, it really makes a difference.

Must say that your toning of the shots is what gives your portfolio their "look". It is a golden hue, so do you filter that in post or is it an in camera setting thru WB?

"edit"

Just had a mooch thru t'internet and the Nikon D80 doesnt have a MLU mode for shooting per se, but for manual cleaning purposes only, pity as it would add an extra dimension to the sharpness of your shots, but tbh, your shots dont really suffer or seem "soft" as a result........

Maybe a good excuse to argue with ya good lady about upgrading to a Nikon D3x and a AF NIKKOR 14mm f/2.8D ED wink lmao

#85359 - Sat, 29 Aug 2009 19:45:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
CONNY'S PIG Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by MidgeVox:
Yo Ash,

As for mirror lock up, I'm not sure that your Nikon has it, but as a way to improve long exposure shots, it really makes a difference.
Daz, I don't think my camera has this option. I've been through the user manual quite a few times and don't recall any reference to Mirror Lock.

Quote:
Must say that your toning of the shots is what gives your portfolio their "look". It is a golden hue, so do you filter that in post or is it an in camera setting thru WB? .
I try and get my shots as accurate as possible in camera, then there's less to do in post. This is when the Histogram comes into play. I find that careful monitoring of exposure through the histogram is very helpful before taking a shot.

My Nikon has a built-in 'Warm-up' filter which comes in handy and adds that golden hue, similar to the Cokin 81a,b and c drop in filters that I used to use. Any further mods are done in post.

Quote:
Maybe a good excuse to argue with ya good lady about upgrading to a Nikon D3x and a AF NIKKOR 14mm f/2.8D ED wink lmao
lmao Aye right...and she'll give uz a big fat 'D3x' on the end of me nose anarl nutjob
Got me eye on a cheeky lil upgrade as it 'appens. Nowt major though Daz, just a pixel hike and 'Live View'. Those low-level shots are doin' me back in. Yer get some queer looks off folk when yer camera is perched six inches above ground level and yer lookin' through the viewfinder - heed down and arse to the sky! shocked
It's definately live view for me. Used to have a Sony F828 with swivel body and live view - brilliant for low level shooting. Come back 828 - all is forgiven! wink

Was going to get out this afternoon with the camera. Beautiful weather earlier but it's now clouded over. There's a surprise eh. frown

Looking forward to seeing more of ya photies, kidda. smile

#85360 - Sun, 30 Aug 2009 08:53:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
MidgeVox Offline

I must admit I miss the live view and swivel viewfinder from my Sony R1, which was great for shots either too high(gigs particularly) or too low, (landcapes etc) that my canon doesnt have.

Still saving slowly for my Canon 1Ds MKIII, £1 down lots lots lots to go!

#85361 - Sun, 30 Aug 2009 16:12:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
Sleepwalker Offline

Loc: Edinburgh, Scotland
Breathtaking squire as always matey wink cool

#85362 - Sun, 30 Aug 2009 16:39:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
leggylady Offline

Loc: Edinburgh, UK
Quote:
Still saving slowly for my Canon 1Ds MKIII, £1 down lots lots lots to go!
That's a nice camera... it really depends on what you're going to be using it for though. Great for portraiture and fine art photography, not so great if you're taking sports, gig, action shots etc. Standard 1D (mk3) or 5D are faster in burst mode.

I personally love Canon, can't see past them. laugh

#85363 - Sun, 30 Aug 2009 19:52:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
CONNY'S PIG Offline

Full frame Canon's, such as the models mentioned above, are probably the best on the market today. My humble 'Nikon D80' is a 'Kodak Brownie' in comparison biglaugh

I recently read an article in a photography magazine about a lady who'd recently give up her 9-5 at Royal Mail to become a pro-photographer. She's only been into photography for a few years, starting off with a bog-standard point and shoot. She now uses Canon models such as the ones mentioned above. Her landscape work is stunning - probably the best I've ever seen, on par with Joe Cornish .

During a recent trip to Cornwall I found myself in a photography gallery in Polperro. Most of the exhibits were the work of Helen Dixon. To see them in front of me, instead of in a photography magazine, was even better. Absolutely stunning!!!

So yes, even as a Nikon user, Canon's are the benchmark. Maybe one day, eh. smile

Helen Dixon Photography

#85364 - Tue, 01 Sep 2009 03:27:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
man of two worlds. Offline

Loc: chester
Great photos Conny and Daren, is that a photo Dixie Dean? Know the other local photos very well

#85365 - Tue, 01 Sep 2009 04:52:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
StrangerWithin Offline

Loc: in exile
More excellent shots Ash and yours Daren...

#85366 - Tue, 01 Sep 2009 07:04:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
MidgeVox Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by man of two worlds.:
Great photos Conny and Daren, is that a photo Dixie Dean? Know the other local photos very well
Well, as a lifelong red I wouldnt really take that shot but I can see what you mean by the profile... Its actually a part of a refugee/immigrant statue at the albert dock of a family arriving in the country. Thanks for the comments, all C&C welcomed, good, bad or indifferent....

P.S Dixie was a class act, just wore wrong colours!!

#85367 - Tue, 01 Sep 2009 19:34:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
man of two worlds. Offline

Loc: chester
please accept my sincre apologies Daren for that little error, i know the statue you mean.

Will you be attending the crewe or birkenhead gigs this year

#85368 - Tue, 01 Sep 2009 23:03:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
MidgeVox Offline

no need to apologise, as for the crewe & B/head gigs, not sure yet but I do like Pacific Rd, lots of good memories there.

#85369 - Fri, 13 Nov 2009 05:16:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
CONNY'S PIG Offline

Bleedin' eck, was it really August when I posted my last photographs on here!!! eek Didn't think it was that long ago.

I'm doing some low-light work in Durham City tomorrow for my local BBC website. Another light show, similar to Enlightenment that I covered for them last November.

Will probably upload the photo's here on Monday/Tuesday as I'm attending the event over 3 nights.

Will also have a few new images from a mixed bag, plus a selection from a wedding I attended a few weeks ago. Til then, ta ta fi now pop-pickers! laugh

#85370 - Fri, 13 Nov 2009 18:37:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by CONNY'S PIG:
Bleedin' eck, was it really August when I posted my last photographs on here!!! eek Didn't think it was that long ago.

I'm doing some low-light work in Durham City tomorrow for my local BBC website. Another light show, similar to Enlightenment that I covered for them last November.

Will probably upload the photo's here on Monday/Tuesday as I'm attending the event over 3 nights.

Will also have a few new images from a mixed bag, plus a selection from a wedding I attended a few weeks ago. Til then, ta ta fi now pop-pickers! laugh
I'll look forward to seeing some new pictures Mr Piggy. laugh

#85371 - Sat, 14 Nov 2009 06:34:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
H Offline

Yup, Ash, it's been a while..be good to see some new stuff from you!

All the best

H

#85372 - Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:46:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
Duncan Offline

Loc: Co. Monaghan, Ireland
I just bought a Canon sure shot BF, haven't tried it out yet but got it as it was a bargain, are these any good (for 32mm fixed lenses)? and how much should you expect to pay for one? I found it in a charity shop I was leaving some stuff into and thought it was a bargain at €4

#85373 - Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:40:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've often seen cameras in charity shops. Amazing what you do see. I wish I'd had a couple of hundred quid spare to pick up the saxophone I saw in there a few weeks ago. Love the sax. cool Could have teamed up with someone for a cover of 'Hiroshima Mon Amour' for next years covers comp!!! biglaugh

#85374 - Tue, 17 Nov 2009 06:52:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
Duncan Offline

Loc: Co. Monaghan, Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by Snashy:
I've often seen cameras in charity shops. Amazing what you do see. I wish I'd had a couple of hundred quid spare to pick up the saxophone I saw in there a few weeks ago. Love the sax. cool Could have teamed up with someone for a cover of 'Hiroshima Mon Amour' for next years covers comp!!! biglaugh
you can say that again, but is the Canon sure shot BF any good and how much of a bargain did I get. I'm sure Chris Cross said one time he used to get his clothes in OXFAM, during the 80s

#85375 - Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:10:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
CONNY'S PIG Offline

Duncan - I don't know anything about the Canon camera you're referring to. Have a faff about with it and I'm sure you'll come up with some good results. wink

Still in the process of editing the photo's I took over the weekend in Durham. Shouldn't be long now... shocked

#85376 - Tue, 17 Nov 2009 20:37:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
Desolate Angel Offline

Piglet... Its been a while!!! Got your blog up and running yet?? laugh

#85377 - Tue, 17 Nov 2009 21:22:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
Anonymous
Unregistered

He has, and it is - everything has been helpfully translated into English too!

ha

smile

#85378 - Tue, 17 Nov 2009 21:25:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
Anonymous
Unregistered

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Paul Hitchcock:
<strong> He has, and it is - everything has been helpfully translated into English too!

biglaugh

#85379 - Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:45:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
CONNY'S PIG Offline

biglaugh
Nice one Snashy! Like it...he he.

Hello again Jus. Aye, the blog has been up a while now and it's linked from my site. Thanks again for your help. wink

Ey-up Mr H. So you've been in and read the blog eh. Av got 3 more entries to go in but there just aren't enough hours in the bliddy day. Will try to fettle it over the next few days. Ere, not lang fi the Crimbo curry night out with the Nissan line rats. wink Aye, the gauntlet has been hoyd down again - free drinks all neet if a can neck a full porshen o' Phal eek
Oh dear, why on earth did a say 'Aye, go on then'
nutjob

#85380 - Wed, 18 Nov 2009 19:04:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
Desolate Angel Offline

Hey piglet - glad the blog is up - must read any new entries. Top banana!
smile

#85381 - Thu, 19 Nov 2009 18:18:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Ey-up Mr H. So you've been in and read the blog eh. Av got 3 more entries to go in but there just aren't enough hours in the bliddy day. Will try to fettle it over the next few days.
It's nice reading your blog in a format I can understand Ash. And the photos, as always, are superb. It's great to be able to be able to see other places through the eye of someone else's lens, and also to read the why's and how's they came about. And I'm really pleased to hear that you're making some good contacts in the outside world (Actually, I'm also really impressed you acknowledge there is a world outside of Sunderland). Excellent stuff.

smile

Quote:
Ere, not lang fi the Crimbo curry night out with the Nissan line rats. wink Aye, the gauntlet has been hoyd down again - free drinks all neet if a can neck a full porshen o' Phal eek

nutjob
Three comments are needed here I think: -

(1) Given previous experience, I'm shocked your colleagues have thrown down the challenge. They're mad!

(2) Given previous experience, I'm shocked you took up the challenge. You're mad!

(3) Either way, it's not going to be pretty I imagine. As someone once said, 'It's going to be a hell of a battle...'.

smile

Regards,

P

#85382 - Thu, 19 Nov 2009 21:18:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
Chappie Offline
Congratulations on your 1,000th post!

Loc: Nah, Luton Airport
Quote:
..Ere, not lang fi the Crimbo curry night out with the Nissan line rats. wink Aye, the gauntlet has been hoyd down again - free drinks all neet if a can neck a full porshen o' Phal eek
nutjob
I can see the headlines now:-

"Man shocks fellow workers with extra hot curry drama" eek

And

"Locals puzzled as to sudden shortage of toilet roll in shops" smile

Howway CP, give 'em hell.

Chappie

#85383 - Thu, 19 Nov 2009 21:47:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
Jojo Offline

Loc: liverpool
Great site Ash, some brilliant shots.... as always. wink

#85384 - Fri, 20 Nov 2009 19:31:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
CONNY'S PIG Offline

Well thanks again for all your nice comments folks. wink

Lord Hitchcock - Glad you can now understand what I'm prattling on about. But here, I might slip back into 'Pigster Twang Mode' if a curry tale comes off after my Xmas night out! wink I bet that Chappie geezer would like a Curry Tale resurrection... Just For One Day ... he he.

As for my Blog - just added a new entry this morning. It was well overdue. This was the first opportunity I had to update it since my recent manoeuvres in Durham City to photograph the 'Lumiere' light show 2009. There's a full slideshow on the way, at Piggy\'s Website , maybe even two of them as I grabbed more photo's than expected. Will probably downsize them over the weekend in preparation for another upload. Until then, there's a sneak preview on my blog that is accessible through the link above.

Thanks again pop pickers (Not Arf!) laugh

#85385 - Sat, 21 Nov 2009 23:21:00 Re: CONNY'S PIGTURES
H Offline

Hi Ash,

Enjoying your blog!

A nice mix of humour and discussion about your escapades.

Keep it up feller!!

All the best

H laugh

Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 >