Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Click here to order Midge Ure's new album Orchestrated now!

Topic Options
#75525 - Sat, 10 Apr 2010 01:33:00 My band Greenhaus - O2 Gotham 11 - 10/04/10
Thin Wall Offline
Pass level: Press

Loc: Watford
Hi all,

I know this weekend is going to be busy with the Ultravox gigs, however, for anyone in London and not going to see Ultravox in Oxford this Saturday you can come and see me play in my band Greenhaus instead!

We're playing as part of the Gotham 11 event at the Islington O2. It features a number of bands on the bill with the Clan of Xymox and The Eden House as head-liners.

Full details can be found on Myspace and our website:

www.myspace.com/greenhausuk

www.greenhaus.co.uk

The event:

10/04/2010 - doors open at 15:00

GOTHAM 11 at the O2 Academy - from 3pm.

Bands featured:
CLAN OF XYMOX
THE EDEN HOUSE
LAHANNYA
LILYGUN ALTERRED
GREENHAUS
UNTIL I WAKE
LEGION

Islington O2 Academy
N1 Centre
16 Parkfield Street
Islington
London
N1 0PS

Tickets 14 Adv (Includes Free entry to Aftershow Party @ Electrowerkz). For more details and booking: http://www.flagpromotions.com/

We'll be on quite early on the bill, approx. 4.45pm. This is actually a good thing for me as I am also going to see Ultravox play at Oxford that evening! So literally the minute I come off stage at the Islington O2 I'm jumping into a car and burning up to Oxford to see Midge and the boys. This will be the first time I've played a gig AND gone to see another gig at a different venue all on the same day!

Hope some of you can make it, if not I'll bump into you at Oxford, Hammersmith and Bristol!

Best wishes,

Thin Wall

#75526 - Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:15:00 Re: My band Greenhaus - O2 Gotham 11 - 10/04/10
H Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: In a Darkroom somewhere in the...
Good god!

You'll be buzzing all night!

Hope both shows go well for you

All the best

H