Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Pre-order Ultravox's 'Extended' remastered remixes album here now, exclusive bundles available!

Topic Options
#727 - Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:38:00 Foxx in the Virgin mega sale
birdsong Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: southampton
This is a nightmare! LOADS of stuff for 3.99 each.

You can pick up In Mysterious Ways, The Garden, The Golden Section and The Island Years(UltraFoxx) if you are prepared to rummage among the crap for half an hour.

I just spent another 20 today!
The Clash, Television, Johnny Thunders...

Give me cash - watch me spill it...

#728 - Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:06:00 Re: Foxx in the Virgin mega sale
maryann Offline

Loc: new york
Ha! A fellow bargain hunter who closed in on the prey!! I blew $50 last week on Echo and the Bunnymen and the previous week I spent $25 on Depeche Mode. Mega sales and bargain bins call my name...............

#729 - Wed, 26 Apr 2006 05:44:00 Re: Foxx in the Virgin mega sale
METAL BEAT Offline

Loc: Watford
I'm similar with DVD's. I rarely buy new releases. It's always 3 for 20 or something similar. I love a bargain.

For me the problem is I already own Johns stuff. I couldn't bear to wait for the bargain basement. viking

Peter

#730 - Wed, 26 Apr 2006 07:38:00 Re: Foxx in the Virgin mega sale
Alex S Offline

Loc: Sheffield, UK
Last year I got Modern Art in a sale and gave it to a friend since he needed some Foxx in his collection!

In fact, though it wasn't in a sale, a copy of POE even made its way from Sheffield to Helsinki a few years back!

#731 - Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:21:00 Re: Foxx in the Virgin mega sale
Chris C Offline

Loc: Where the Garden meets the Sea
Quote:
Originally posted by birdsong:
This is a nightmare! LOADS of stuff for 3.99 each.

You can pick up In Mysterious Ways, The Garden, The Golden Section and The Island Years(UltraFoxx) if you are prepared to rummage among the crap for half an hour.

I just spent another 20 today!
The Clash, Television, Johnny Thunders...

Give me cash - watch me spill it...
I know the feeling Birdsong. I did spend a lot during Christmas and B'day. I'm now doing well holding on and not be tempted by the Spring Sale. :rolleyes:

Only ordered recently the Humania album, Tiny Colour Movies, the 3 Island Remasters and Only After Dark compilation. You know keeping to the Ultravox family. laugh

I'm in Brussels next week so I might get the 7000 Danses by Indochine (the one with Warren Cann on drum programming)....falling now into temptation! eek

Chris C wink