Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Current Ultravox promotional banner, click here for exclusive bundles

Topic Options
#68324 - Sat, 04 Mar 2006 07:38:00 The Standard Of Covers
electro80's uk2 Offline
Pass level: Press

Loc: merseyside
I actually listened to all of the cover versions in the covers comp and the remixes and i think the standard was excellent. is there any other sites that do this ? . i think it is beneficial to a lot of unsigned bands, covers bands and real 80's bands as it re-introduces a lot of people both young and old to things and songs that they might never have previously listened too.

#68325 - Tue, 07 Mar 2006 00:37:00 Re: The Standard Of Covers
Indy Offline
Pass level: VIP

Loc: Indianapolis
Quote:
Originally posted by electro80's uk2:
I actually listened to all of the cover versions in the covers comp and the remixes and i think the standard was excellent. is there any other sites that do this ? . i think it is beneficial to a lot of unsigned bands, covers bands and real 80's bands as it re-introduces a lot of people both young and old to things and songs that they might never have previously listened too.
Dave, send one of your Numan covers over to www.thetouringprinciple.com if you have a recorded copy. I think the covers that get posted over there are great too, some real nice people over there on that forum.

Did you give a listen to the Numan cover I posted via my thread below?

#68326 - Tue, 07 Mar 2006 06:34:00 Re: The Standard Of Covers
electro80s uk1 Offline

Loc: st helens merseyside
Quote:
Originally posted by Indy:
Quote:
[b]I actually listened to all of the cover versions in the covers comp and the remixes and i think the standard was excellent. is there any other sites that do this ? . i think it is beneficial to a lot of unsigned bands, covers bands and real 80's bands as it re-introduces a lot of people both young and old to things and songs that they might never have previously listened too.
Dave, send one of your Numan covers over to www.thetouringprinciple.com if you have a recorded copy. I think the covers that get posted over there are great too, some real nice people over there on that forum.

Did you give a listen to the Numan cover I posted via my thread below?[/b]

#68327 - Tue, 07 Mar 2006 06:39:00 Re: The Standard Of Covers
electro80s uk1 Offline

Loc: st helens merseyside
Quote:
Quote:
[b]I actually listened to all of the cover versions in the covers comp and the remixes and i think the standard was excellent. is there any other sites that do this ? . i think it is beneficial to a lot of unsigned bands, covers bands and real 80's bands as it re-introduces a lot of people both young and old to things and songs that they might never have previously listened too.
Dave, send one of your Numan covers over to the guy rtwww.thetouringprinciple.com[/URL] if you have a recorded copy. I think the covers that get posted over there are great too, some real nice people over there on that forum.

indy the guy who wrote this post is phil im dave im electro80s uk1 if you email me your email address i will send you we are glass and complex i dont know how to upload it to the ttp site

#68328 - Tue, 07 Mar 2006 07:08:00 Re: The Standard Of Covers
Indy Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by electro80s uk1:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
Dave, send one of your Numan covers over to the guy rtwww.thetouringprinciple.com[/URL] if you have a recorded copy. I think the covers that get posted over there are great too, some real nice people over there on that forum.

indy the guy who wrote this post is phil im dave im electro80s uk1 if you email me your email address i will send you we are glass and complex i dont know how to upload it to the ttp site[/b]
Hi Dave, sent you a PM with my email addy, look forward to hearing complex and we are glass.

#68329 - Tue, 07 Mar 2006 07:12:00 Re: The Standard Of Covers
electro80's uk2 Offline

We Are Glass Is Class
this is a good version in my opinion

#68330 - Tue, 07 Mar 2006 22:10:00 Re: The Standard Of Covers
Indy Offline

Quote:
We Are Glass Is Class
this is a good version in my opinion
Phil did you get a chance to listen to the 'Aircrash Bureau' cover I posted earlier?

#68331 - Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:10:00 Re: The Standard Of Covers
Electro 80's Offline

Loc: Merseyside
Anything with "Glass" in the title, should be good!

We are all from St. Helens, you know!

#68332 - Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:29:00 Re: The Standard Of Covers
electro80's uk2 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Electro 80's:
Anything with "Glass" in the title, should be good!

We are all from St. Helens, you know!
nice one ben'eth haha

indy not yet m8 but i will