Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Click here to order Midge Ure's new album Orchestrated now!

Topic Options
#67946 - Thu, 03 May 2007 09:00:00 Regular weekly VG Radio Show
Macfadyan Offline
Pass level: Promoter

Loc: s/e uk
greetings, yes?

I forgot, I think, to mention that I do actually have a regular show, Thursdays between 20.00 and 22.00, uk time on Vanguard Radio. Plenty of eighties music and I always, ALWAYS start the show with either UV or Mu track - preferably an extended mix of some kind....this week will be LGA and Im afraid I couldn't resist playing with it a bit for audio....I'm sure you can guess what Ive done, LOL...

anyway, every Thursday and your all welcome to tune in smile

Oh, quick explanation, the station was created to serve the gaming community of a MMO, but dont worry - I dont let that get in the way whatsoever smile

www.vanguardradio.com

or

http://66.250.45.104:8000/listen.pls

to tune in...

also, please be aware that due to the technical problems at the start of previous shows Ill be playing a 'test signal' ident at the start of the show, then rebooting my software and reconnecting, so the start of the show may seem a little discombobulated. Don't Panic, ok? all is under control

toodles, yes? smile

#67947 - Thu, 10 May 2007 08:46:00 Re: Regular weekly VG Radio Show
Macfadyan Offline

ok, this week I shall be mostly playing...LOL

well, we have the usual opening - its either a UV track or an MU one..this week its Call of The Wild...but fiddled with very slightly - still not sure if it works or not, to be honest....nothing to panic over though...we have a couple of Visage tracks as well as a JF-UV track as well as something from re:live

theres some other eighties stuff as well as some movie stoof

enjoy - same time, same channel etc...

#67948 - Thu, 24 May 2007 10:13:00 Re: Regular weekly VG Radio Show
Macfadyan Offline

this week, more eighties (surprise, eh?) some theme tunes, Sparks, Dire Straits, Queen, Crash Test Dummies, Murrey Gold - including the album version of a certain theme tune..I know I said Id be very hesitant in playing it, but it'll give me a chance to slag it off some more, rofl..OMD, Visage and a guest appearance by a fat, balding, wig wearing, corset loving former starship captain...you have been warned........

usual time and place folks....

oh, and I start the show with something..um...Pink.....Im sorry, Im so sorry....

#67949 - Thu, 31 May 2007 09:34:00 Re: Regular weekly VG Radio Show
Macfadyan Offline

oooh, stuff anf ting for you....

this week...

a full on eighties mix lasting about half an hour..full of 12 inch stuff etc...., Father Ted Crilly's cure for depression, and something I want you all up and dancing to....you'll know when you hear it....

same fat time, same fat channel....