Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Click here to order Midge Ure's new album Orchestrated now!

Topic Options
#67762 - Tue, 10 Aug 2004 20:22:00 WHEN IS ROBIN'S SOLO ALBUM COMING OUT AND WHAT IS THE NAME OF IT?
GHUDSON Offline
Pass level: VIP

Loc: florida
Does anybody know when robin's solo album is coming out and what the name of the album will be - and what record company is it being released by. I live in the states so I wont be able to purchase it unless I know the specifics. Also, will he have his own website in the future.

#67763 - Tue, 10 Aug 2004 20:35:00 Re: WHEN IS ROBIN'S SOLO ALBUM COMING OUT AND WHAT IS THE NAME OF IT?
Rob Harris Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: Ledbury, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by GHUDSON:
Does anybody know when robin's solo album is coming out
No...

Quote:
and what the name of the album will be
No...

Quote:
and what record company is it being released by.
No...

Quote:
Also, will he have his own website in the future.
Not that we're aware of...

However, we are in direct contact with Robin, so we'll pass on any information as soon as we get it ourselves... laugh

Rob

#67764 - Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:38:00 Re: WHEN IS ROBIN'S SOLO ALBUM COMING OUT AND WHAT IS THE NAME OF IT?
GHUDSON Offline

If you are really in touch with Robin, tell him his ex says Hi!

Thank you,
Grace

#67765 - Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:34:00 Re: WHEN IS ROBIN'S SOLO ALBUM COMING OUT AND WHAT IS THE NAME OF IT?
Rob Harris Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: Ledbury, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by GHUDSON:
If you are really in touch with Robin, tell him his ex says Hi!
Yes, I REALLY am in touch with Robin, in fact I spoke with him last night - but unfortunately it was before I read your last post, so I was unable to pass on your message.

I forwarded all of your other E-Mails onto Robin earlier this year!

Rob

#67766 - Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:44:00 Re: WHEN IS ROBIN'S SOLO ALBUM COMING OUT AND WHAT IS THE NAME OF IT?
GHUDSON Offline

Thanks for your assistance. I just wanted to know if and when his solo album is coming out so I can purchase it. He always wanted to do a solo album ever since I was with him and I would like to support the effort by buying it. Because I live in the states I often have to buy hard to find CD's over the internet especially if they are on small record lables.