Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Pre-order Ultravox's 'Extended' remastered remixes album here now, exclusive bundles available!

Topic Options
#470 - Sat, 16 Sep 2006 00:38:00 Deep Electric Blue EP
Chris C Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: Where the Garden meets the Sea
Hi all!

I've made contact with Alex Harrison, a charming Mancunian and Louis' handyman be it websites, photographer, van driver...

Yes, he has 10 copies available of the Deep Electric Blue ep, which some of us were not aware of when sold at Foxx/Gordon concerts this July. I've ordered one. So if you would like a copy please email him at archarrison@btinternet.com

Louis is selling the ep through Alex at £6 each. He'll also have copies of the 2 Circus Girls albums, Somewhere Off The Radar (written and recorded just after Shifting City!) and Where Have We Been All Your Lives?, each at £10. P&P is not included. All proceeds go to Louis and the Band respectively. It is my understanding that all these are electronic.

Check out www.myspace.com/louisgordon for a track from d.e.b

Also, www.circusgirls.co.uk and www.louisgordon.co.uk You'll find that Circus Girls is a wacky, psychedelic electronic outfit and Louis Gordon is simply Louis Gordon!

Enjoy!

Chris C wink

#471 - Sat, 16 Sep 2006 01:31:00 Re: Deep Electric Blue EP
Chris C Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by moi:

Check out www.myspace.com/louisgordon for a track from d.e.b

The track has disappeared! eek

I guess Lou's space needs some filling in! biglaugh

Try www.myspace.com/CircusGirls for some music.

Chris C wink

#472 - Thu, 21 Sep 2006 05:28:00 Re: Deep Electric Blue EP
Chris C Offline

Quote:
It is my understanding that all these are electronic.

Electrical! nutjob Plenty of 'glam' guitar. My fave has to be Mardi Gras from Somewhere off the Radar...that´s Louis of course! laugh

Chris C