Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Pre-order Ultravox's 'Extended' remastered remixes album here now, exclusive bundles available!

Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13 >
Topic Options
#44238 - Wed, 10 Mar 2010 02:42:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
-The Voice- Offline
Pass level: Green Room

Loc: Lancashire, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by chris j:
Mine is ordered too,according to Townsons website orders are sent out on the friday before release
HAPPY DAYS.
By the way Townsons are based in Lancashire and have a shop in my town they are prodominantly the supplier of Gary Numan Dvd,s just a piece of useless information.

#44239 - Wed, 10 Mar 2010 03:05:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Cerise Offline

Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: Bristol, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Cerise:
[b]OK, WE NOW HAVE THE DETAILS! This will go out on a mailer tonight.

The first 500 purchases through Townsend Records via this link will receive a FREE 'Return to Eden' silk-screened artwork print.

The print is A4 in size (210 x 297mm), hand screen-printed like the tour posters onto quality paper stock and will have the band's signatures on. Please note that the signatures are pre-printed (i.e. the signatures are printed along with the artwork), but it will still be a beautiful thing to have framed. laugh

One art print per order - grab 'em while you can! Townsend aren't advertising this to their own mailing list until Wednesday, so you have a couple of days to get in there before they do.

Oh and Townsend are cheaper than Amazon, EIL or Play, at £14.99 for the Special Edition 2CD+DVD set and £9.99 for the Highlights CD.

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Cerise, Rob & Paul. [/b]
There has been a slight change in the spec of the free art print. I'm so sorry everyone, it's still a bit up in the air but it looks like it will now be:

• A4 art print of the album artwork on light card (not heavyweight paper)
• Full colour litho print, not screen printed (probably)
• No signatures printed on (probably), so that you can use it to get real signatures
• The initial run will be limited to 500 copies
• It's exclusive to Townsend, available nowhere else

Sorry about this. It's still in a bit of a state of flux with regards to screen printed or not, and pre-printed signatures or not, and probably won't be settled for a couple of weeks - but we are assured that it'll look absolutely lovely and be perfect for framing. smile

Cheers!
Cerise, Rob and Paul.

#44240 - Wed, 10 Mar 2010 04:57:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
MickF Offline
Pass level: Press

Loc: Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
Quote:
Originally posted by Si_W:
Quote:
Originally posted by MickF:
[b]
Amazingly their first full-length concert on any format!
I can't help thinking about the past,though,and the wasted opportunities in their hey-day.
But that was then,and this is now.
Monument was a major let-down really when you compare it to it's neaest rival in Japan's Oil On Canvas. In fairness I can't remember any live albums by other bands during this time, although I guess I could have missed them.

The one thing that really showcases the Monument album and in turn Ultravox as a live powerhouse was the live version of The Voice which still makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up when Midge yells 'our support band, Messengers!' and then takes me to another plane when the synchronised drumming begins. For me, this is the best live track ever, bar none. [/b]
Yes, i totally agree!
Although the drum sequence on the last tour was not as dynamic in my view,as it was played on acoustic drums,not the old Simmons electronic pads.
And yes, 'Live albums/videos' were not the fashion,by and large in the 80's - a great shame that so much history was lost.But i believe there was a reason Chrysalis at the time didn't want to do it.
However, all the previously unreleased 'live stuff'on the recent remasters has been like a gift from god.An indication "what might have been".

#44241 - Wed, 10 Mar 2010 05:08:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
man of two worlds. Offline
Pass level: Manager

Loc: chester
As Ned Kelly once said " Such is life "

#44242 - Wed, 10 Mar 2010 05:15:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Laurita Offline

Loc: Bergamo - Italy
Dear Cerise (& Rob & Paul),
don't be sorry: whatever it'll be, it'll be "extra" and "free" in addition to a great set of double CD and the DVD of the gig! wink
Thank you so much for all your efforts, time and committment to us fans!
mexican

#44243 - Wed, 10 Mar 2010 05:19:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Chris C Offline

Loc: Where the Garden meets the Sea
Placed the order. Hope I'm within the first 500.

The print would look lovely above my recently arrived SS-30.

Nice work EV!

Chris wink

#44244 - Wed, 10 Mar 2010 05:21:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
chris j Offline
Pass level: VIP

Loc: Clitheroe,Lancashire.
Quote:
Originally posted by -The Voice-:
Quote:
[b] Mine is ordered too,according to Townsons website orders are sent out on the friday before release
HAPPY DAYS.
By the way Townsons are based in Lancashire and have a shop in my town they are prodominantly the supplier of Gary Numan Dvd,s just a piece of useless information.
Hmmm...whereabouts ? The name rings a bell, not Clitheroe is it ? Because if it is, I'll go and collect the thing myself *lol*

The Voice [/b]

#44245 - Wed, 10 Mar 2010 05:22:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
chris j Offline

Loc: Clitheroe,Lancashire.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by -The Voice-:
[b]
Quote:
[b] Mine is ordered too,according to Townsons website orders are sent out on the friday before release
HAPPY DAYS.
Hmmm...whereabouts ? The name rings a bell, not Clitheroe is it ? Because if it is, I'll go and collect the thing myself *lol*

Yes you are right its CLITHEROE where are you?
The Voice [/b]
[/b]

#44246 - Wed, 10 Mar 2010 05:49:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Sean Offline

Loc: North East England
Just a quick note to echo the thanks to all concerned.

Your efforts are appreciated! smile

#44247 - Wed, 10 Mar 2010 06:14:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Mr Normall Offline

Loc: Finland
Quote:
Originally posted by Laurita:
So we are getting two CDs/DVD sets but only one print with our orders frown
I'm happy with DVD & CD:s... and print is an extra. The other copy of "Return To Eden" is for my sister and she doesn't know about the print (at least not yet).

#44248 - Wed, 10 Mar 2010 06:57:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Tom27 Offline

Loc: Germany
Order placed at Townsend smile Thanks a lot Cerise and everyone involved.

#44249 - Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:15:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Emulator Offline

Loc: New Malden, Surrey, UK
Superb! Thanks very much, Cerise, Rob et al. I will be framing mine. Here's to a great April!

#44250 - Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:18:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Firefly Offline

Loc: Cambridge, United Kingdom
just finished a report for work... gonna feel rubbish tomorrow morning! still, good things coming!

can i have a pint of whatever happy juice Desolate Angel is supping on? wink

cheers all. here's to the April encore welcome

#44251 - Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:57:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Lynne Offline

Loc: New York
Cancelled my eil order & ordered from Townsend. yay! Thank you Cerise!
FYI to American fans: besides the bonus art with Townsend, plus the lower price, the shipping charge to the US is also much better with Townsend.

#44252 - Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:02:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Staci Offline

Loc: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, USA
Definitely cheaper than Amazon! I'm being happy.
nutjob

#44253 - Wed, 10 Mar 2010 19:00:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Solenoid Offline

Loc: Japan
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by MickF:
[b]
Amazingly their first full-length concert on any format!
I can't help thinking about the past,though,and the wasted opportunities in their hey-day.
But that was then,and this is now.
Monument was a major let-down really when you compare it to it's nearest rival in Japan's Oil On Canvas. In fairness I can't remember any live albums by other bands during this time, although I guess I could have missed them.

The one thing that really showcases the Monument album and in turn Ultravox as a live powerhouse was the live version of The Voice which still makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up when Midge yells 'our support band, Messengers!' and then takes me to another plane when the synchronised drumming begins. For me, this is the best live track ever, bar none. [/b]
Interesting comments on this (no disrepect intended).

My own humble view is that "Live" albums rarely represent the atmosphere of the real show (unless you live in a cinema with a giant PA rig!) - as such, most live albums have always been neatly tucked away at the back of my collection after I have heard them once or twice. Live DVD's though, contain the other dimension (visual) needed to give them a certain credibility, as such I've ordered this (Roundhouse DVD+) set, and am looking forward to seeing it!

Oil on Canvas was so "clean" that at times it sounded like a remix of the album tracks. It lacked a certain bite. Not that I didn't enjoy the tour, I really did, but just that it didn't have the overwhelming power of a "rock" gig. I'd love to see a full DVD of those concerts again, the bits I find on YouTube are a bit flat - but illustrate my feelings quite well (is it live or is it Memorex?). BTW - Mick Karn sliding all over the place was one of the highlights of that tour for me - I picked up many injuries in those days trying to emulate that at school! It impressed the first year kids though!

#44254 - Wed, 10 Mar 2010 19:30:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
AlexO Offline
Pass level: Promoter

Loc: Hamburg, Germany
Cerise, will there be nay kind of teaser on Ultravox youtube channel?

#44255 - Wed, 10 Mar 2010 20:56:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Seb Offline

Loc: Poland
Quote:
Originally posted by Solenoid:
(...) most live albums have always been neatly tucked away at the back of my collection after I have heard them once or twice.
Indeed, I did just that with Midge’s Live, Sampled, Looped And Trigger Happy CD.

Quote:
Live DVD's though, contain the other dimension (visual) needed to give them a certain credibility (...)
Right again! I can watch the DVD of the above almost endlessly.

#44256 - Thu, 11 Mar 2010 00:54:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
JVox Offline

Loc: Sweden
Quote:

Oil on Canvas was so "clean" that at times it sounded like a remix of the album tracks. It lacked a certain bite. Not that I didn't enjoy the tour, I really did, but just that it didn't have the overwhelming power of a "rock" gig. I'd love to see a full DVD of those concerts again, the bits I find on YouTube are a bit flat - but illustrate my feelings quite well (is it live or is it Memorex?). BTW - Mick Karn sliding all over the place was one of the highlights of that tour for me - I picked up many injuries in those days trying to emulate that at school! It impressed the first year kids though!
The full Oil On Canvas concert film is included on the The Very Best Of Japan-DVD that was released a few years ago. I don't watch it very often but prefer it to the LP/CD album. I thought that sliding walk Mick Karn does looked very funny the first time I saw it. Wonder if he ever tripped?

#44257 - Thu, 11 Mar 2010 02:07:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Si_W Offline

Loc: UK
Quote:
Interesting comments on this (no disrepect intended).

My own humble view is that "Live" albums rarely represent the atmosphere of the real show (unless you live in a cinema with a giant PA rig!) - as such, most live albums have always been neatly tucked away at the back of my collection after I have heard them once or twice. Live DVD's though, contain the other dimension (visual) needed to give them a certain credibility, as such I've ordered this (Roundhouse DVD+) set, and am looking forward to seeing it!

Actually I don't really disagree with much of what you've said. I truly believe that the live version of The Voice more than captures the live dynamism of the band at the time. Not so convinced by the other tracks and I also agree that it's rare that Live albums as a whole work.

Live DVD's are a superb add to the genre, far superior in every respect to their VHS equivalents, it's just a shame that there is no BD release to go with it as I'd much rather have optimum visual quality.

I also agree that Oil On Canvas does sound too clean and my understanding is that some of the tracks are actually studio versions (some if not all of the instrumentals). My point was that in direct comparison with the number of tracks, Monument looked like the cheap option. Oil On Canvas was gatefold double album with 15 tracks, Monument only had the 6.

As previously mentioned, you can pick up Oil On Canvas on DVD now on a Best Of, although it looks as if it was deleted and you can only pick it up second hand from Amazon. The sound was great but picture quality not so much, but I haven't seen it in a while so it may look better upscaled on my blu-ray player.

You can get it here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Japan-Very-Best-...4385&sr=8-5

#44258 - Thu, 11 Mar 2010 02:29:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
robak Offline

Loc: Herts
And why it some of the best live albums are also the ones that never get issued? wink

I have a killer Kraftwerk mixing desk concert - 2 hours or so - from 1981, so they were at their tops before they managed to cheese off Bartos and Flur. There's even a song on there that they never stuck on an album, too - sun and the moon, or something like that.

Being Kraftwerk, and the amount of time it took us to get re-masters of their albums, I'd put the chances of that ever getting commercially released somewhere close to zero... i.e. only just behind the possibility of getting all their 12"s, 7" edits and videos on disc too smile

But, I digress.

I know what you mean re: the track difference between the original Monument and Oil on Canvas, which I still really like, even if some of the tracks - yes, it was the instrumentals - are studio ones. Agree too, that the DVD picture quality wasn't nearly as good as the brush up done to Monument. Such a shame that none of the Ultravox tours was documented in full until now - I know they feel strongly that it was the one omission from what they did back then, hence capturing The Roundhouse show for prosterity.

I look forward to seeing Ultravox 2009 stylee at last, and all in the comfort of my home wink

Rob

#44259 - Thu, 11 Mar 2010 02:52:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
MickF Offline

Well i know now that the lads do regret it,as typified by Billy Curries comments in the excellent Record Collector article when referring to the absence of any film from the Set Movements tour - arguably their best.

The irony of that, is that they made that Design Matters Documentary,talking about what they put into stage design and so on.
It all mattered so much that they didn't even film their own show!

I think it is a bit like going on holiday and not taking any photos !
Anyway, now we have the excellent medium in DVD in which i think the concerts look and sound fantastic - especially on a large screen TV.

And i guess when 3D arrives it will be like being on stage with the band.

#44260 - Thu, 11 Mar 2010 03:04:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
robak Offline

Ah, well, you see, that's probably because it's what Billy told me smile

And thanks for the compliment on the article and interview in RC - it was a pleasure to speak to them, and they all kindly allowed me to print the full interviews myself too.

Oh, and I always thought that about Design Matters too. What a missed opportunity.

Still, not long to go now!

Rob

#44261 - Thu, 11 Mar 2010 06:36:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Alone With Strangers Online   sick

Loc: a different planet
Quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Solenoid:
[qb] Interesting comments on this (no disrepect intended).

As previously mentioned, you can pick up Oil On Canvas on DVD now on a Best Of, although it looks as if it was deleted and you can only pick it up second hand from Amazon. The sound was great but picture quality not so much, but I haven't seen it in a while so it may look better upscaled on my blu-ray player.

You can get it here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Japan-Very-Best-...4385&sr=8-5
You're right - the Oil On Canvas DVD is ropey: my own VHS rip (with a 5.1 upmix & audio clean up is much better!

Also - and if this has been covered elsewhere, apologies but I've been offline for a while - I've just received an email from Livenation stating that UV will be playing New Europeans, White China & Love's Great Adventure on this tour. Now that can't be bad, can it?

AWS

#44262 - Thu, 11 Mar 2010 07:06:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
robak Offline

Nice one... or three, come to that!

Rob

#44263 - Thu, 11 Mar 2010 07:57:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Solenoid Offline

Quote:

Also - and if this has been covered elsewhere, apologies but I've been offline for a while - I've just received an email from Livenation stating that UV will be playing New Europeans, White China & Love's Great Adventure on this tour. Now that can't be bad, can it?

AWS
Speaking of "New Europeans", our good friend Jage at the Japanese Ultravox fan site (Ultravox.jp) has dug up an old Japanese commercial that featured New Europeans, starring none other than Issey Miyake the fashion designer, knocking back some whiskey. Click HERE to view. You kind of wonder what is being advertised!!

#44264 - Thu, 11 Mar 2010 08:02:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Solenoid Offline

Originally posted by JVox:
Quote:
Originally posted JVox:

I thought that sliding walk Mick Karn does looked very funny the first time I saw it. Wonder if he ever tripped?
Funnily enough he did - he got snagged on David Sylvian's mic wire at least once, but never crashed to the floor.

#44265 - Fri, 12 Mar 2010 00:52:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Joby Offline

Loc: Louth, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Alone With Strangers:
I've just received an email from Livenation stating that UV will be playing New Europeans, White China & Love's Great Adventure on this tour.
Any other set list inside info, Si?

#44266 - Fri, 12 Mar 2010 02:28:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Emulator Offline

Loc: New Malden, Surrey, UK
Great to hear that New Europeans will be on the setlist next month. I hope it will be played right after Astradyne: that would be so cool!

Speaking of live albums, Oil On Canvas doesn't really have a live atmos at all; you'd hardly know it was recorded live. By contrast, Soft Cell's live double CD is astonishingly live i.e has a pack of atmos and a really great live feeling. I was at two of the gigs that featured on it and can testify that they caught the feeling of the gig really well. Check Say Hello, Wave Goodbye where Marc stops singing and the crowd take the roof off. Class!!

#44267 - Fri, 12 Mar 2010 04:27:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
animateme Offline

Loc: Mexico
Quote:

The first 500 purchases through Townsend Records via this link will receive a [b]FREE 'Return to Eden' silk-screened artwork print
[/b]
Thank you for the info on the pre-ordering.

I just pre-ordered through Townsend but I am trying to see if there is a way to see the order status on their site, as you can do on the Amazon site, to see that the order is open and to see when it gets shipped, but I can't seem to find this option. Is this at all possible? Is it safe to order from this store?
Thanks.

#44268 - Fri, 12 Mar 2010 05:36:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
david L. Offline

Loc: oxfordshire
Quote:
Originally posted by animateme:
Quote:
[b]
The first 500 purchases through Townsend Records via this link will receive a [b]FREE 'Return to Eden' silk-screened artwork print.
[/b]
Thank you for the info on the pre-ordering.

I just pre-ordered through Townsend but I am trying to see if there is a way to see the order status on their site, as you can do on the Amazon site, to see that the order is open and to see when it gets shipped, but I can't seem to find this option. Is this at all possible? Is it safe to order from this store?
Thanks. [/b]
Once you have logged in to your account there is a "view your current and past orders" option in the "my profile" page.

Never had any problems with them in the past - they do a lot of stuff for John Foxx & Gary Numan

#44269 - Fri, 12 Mar 2010 05:38:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Björn Offline

Loc: Kalix, Sweden
My copy is ordered too. Great deal! It was very expensive to order in Sweden (539 Skr)

Kind regards

Björn

#44270 - Fri, 12 Mar 2010 06:06:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
animateme Offline

Loc: Mexico
Quote:
Originally posted by david L.:
Once you have logged in to your account there is a "view your current and past orders" option in the "my profile" page.

Never had any problems with them in the past - they do a lot of stuff for John Foxx & Gary Numan
Thanks David! I now see the order. For some reason I had not been able to find it before.

#44271 - Fri, 12 Mar 2010 06:59:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
JVox Offline

Loc: Sweden
Quote:
Originally posted by Björn:
My copy is ordered too. Great deal! It was very expensive to order in Sweden (539 Skr)

Kind regards

Björn
Yes, it would be a VERY BAD deal for swedish customers to order it from cdon. It's extremely expensive and you won't get the limited edition with the print for that price. If you order it through UK stores you will save at least half that money and will probably get it sooner too! smile

#44272 - Fri, 12 Mar 2010 20:42:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
david L. Offline

Loc: oxfordshire
The 2CD+DVD package appears to be selling pretty well.

#3 in the eil charts

http://eil.com/features/BestSellersWeek.asp

( maybe because we all piled into there and then cancelled the order smile )

and #375 at amazon.co.uk , which must be considered good for something that isnt released yet.

#44273 - Fri, 12 Mar 2010 21:56:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Cerise Offline

For those that prefer to shop from Amazon, both albums (full Special Edition and the Highlights disc) can be bought here:

http://astore.amazon.co.uk/extremevoice-21

Are we excited yet? laugh

#44274 - Fri, 12 Mar 2010 22:24:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
mandy Offline

Loc: the Heart of the Country
Quote:

Oh yes!, Oh yes!, Oh yes!, woohoo

#44275 - Sat, 13 Mar 2010 00:04:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
ULTRAJOE Offline

Loc: Augsburg, Germany
Is there a chance to get the Roundhouse-Concert on BluRay? I`ve built a Homecinema in my house, with a large screen. So i want the best quality i can get.
I was at the Roundhouse-Gig and the camera was always flying above our heads.
I hope, we can see our faces excited
C U in Munich, Cologne and Hamburg!!!
mexican

#44276 - Sat, 13 Mar 2010 00:46:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Gillian Offline

Loc: East of Eden but Returning
Quote:
roflmao roflmao roflmao
What do you think? I'm going to have to go and live in a dark cupboard soon.... laugh

#44277 - Sat, 13 Mar 2010 00:49:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Desolate Angel Offline

Loc: North of Eden heading South......
We've also been pushing the DVD as part of the campaign comms just now - we figured publications are more likely to take on board the official release and perhaps just happen to slip in the vienna for no1 stuff as an aside laugh

#44278 - Sat, 13 Mar 2010 02:20:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
voxlady Offline

Loc: New Zealand
so, so excited!

#44279 - Sat, 13 Mar 2010 03:34:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Staci Offline

Loc: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, USA
Called my shrink for more meds. YEAH-WHOOOOO!!!
nutjob
Is it in yet? Huh, huh, huh?

#44280 - Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:57:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Cerise Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ULTRAJOE:
Is there a chance to get the Roundhouse-Concert on BluRay? I`ve built a Homecinema in my house, with a large screen. So i want the best quality i can get.
I was at the Roundhouse-Gig and the camera was always flying above our heads.
I hope, we can see our faces excited
C U in Munich, Cologne and Hamburg!!!
mexican
Hi Joe,

As far as we're currently aware, there are no plans for Blu-Ray I'm afraid.

Cheers,
Cerise.

#44281 - Sun, 14 Mar 2010 20:18:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
man of two worlds. Offline

Loc: chester
I am ready and waiting

#44282 - Sun, 14 Mar 2010 23:38:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
MickF Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by robak:
Ah, well, you see, that's probably because it's what Billy told me smile

And thanks for the compliment on the article and interview in RC - it was a pleasure to speak to them, and they all kindly allowed me to print the full interviews myself too.

Oh, and I always thought that about Design Matters too. What a missed opportunity.

Still, not long to go now!

Rob
Oooops! Sorry Rob,I've blown your cover!

But congratulations once again on the article last year.
It was very well researched and still a good read today.
Obviously the forthcoming DVD should make up for all their 'sins' of the past.And i hope it will be a great success.

#44283 - Mon, 15 Mar 2010 06:51:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
robak Offline

No problem, no cover to blow really smile

Thanks anyway - just relieved that it went down so well after being nearly three years in the making.

Rob

#44284 - Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:43:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Lacrymosa Offline

Loc: Altrincham
Quote:
Originally posted by david L.:
The 2CD+DVD package appears to be selling pretty well.

#3 in the eil charts

http://eil.com/features/BestSellersWeek.asp

( maybe because we all piled into there and then cancelled the order smile )

and #375 at amazon.co.uk , which must be considered good for something that isnt released yet.
It was No3, its now no5, the amazing Recoil is No3 now excited

#44285 - Mon, 15 Mar 2010 18:27:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
Alone With Strangers Online   sick

Loc: a different planet
Quote:
Originally posted by Joby:
Quote:
Originally posted by Alone With Strangers:
[b]I've just received an email from Livenation stating that UV will be playing New Europeans, White China & Love's Great Adventure on this tour.
Any other set list inside info, Si? [/b]
No idea Joby! I just hope they don't drop Your Name... Still want to hear Western Promise though . . .

#44286 - Mon, 15 Mar 2010 19:46:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
mandy Offline

Loc: the Heart of the Country
Amazon now has artwork.
and the Amazon.co.uk Sales Rank: 284 in Music ....getting higher.

It also says:-
Frequently Bought Together
Customers buy this with Seven and the Ragged Tiger: +DVD ~ Duran Duran

eek who did this?!?

#44287 - Mon, 15 Mar 2010 21:57:00 Re: Roundhouse DVD
hangar18 Offline

Loc: London
Quote:
Originally posted by robak:
No problem, no cover to blow really smile

Thanks anyway - just relieved that it went down so well after being nearly three years in the making.

Rob
Out of interest, Rob, is there no footage from the Set Movements tour? Terrible shame if not. That was the first time I saw them! Nottingham Royal Concert Hall, very special. I remember the paper the next day said, "Did it remind you of the blitz?" I'd love to see some footage from that tour but I guess it's lost to the mists of time.... Cheers! H18

Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13 >