Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Click here to order Midge Ure's new album Orchestrated now!


Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#43645 - Wed, 02 Dec 2009 20:51:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Teitch Offline
Pass level: Promoter

Registered: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 20:00:00
Posts: 208
Loc: Stockholm Sweden
Klara: Då får väl jag visa vägen då... smile

Top
#43646 - Wed, 02 Dec 2009 21:04:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by Klara:
Originally posted by Snashy:
Do ya remember the way this time?!! wink

Nix... biglaugh
I take it that's a no then!! wink

Top
#43647 - Thu, 03 Dec 2009 03:06:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Ghost in the shell Offline
Pass level: Green Room

Registered: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 19:00:00
Posts: 178
Loc: Sheffield
Quote:
Originally posted by syncopation:
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghost in the shell:
[b] Methinks this time's gonna be legendary!! :p
Hear, hear, It could be the last time everyone meets, hopefully not.
It should be fun meeting up with friends and new. I’ve booked the Novotel at Hammersmith so I don’t need to walk far after a good piss up wink [/b]
well me n' bev have sorted rooms, were at battersea travelodge, 1.4 miles from the hammy, walking distance and it was well cheap too, and I get a huuuuge bed to myself, sweet!!!!

Top
#43648 - Thu, 03 Dec 2009 17:54:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Cerise Offline

Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:00:00
Posts: 4383
Loc: Bristol, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Gillian:
Quote:
Originally posted by Cerise:
[b] Can't make it to London this time around - but have a great time! laugh
Sacrilege.. eek ...I hope you will be making the effort for the Bristol one....part timer.... wink laugh [/b]
I know - I'm really bummed to be missing it. I just can't afford it, or the time away from work on the Monday. cry

Still, I am indeed Voxgating it in Oxford and Bristol (I think it'll be The Hatchet pub again, at the latter). Wouldn't miss it! laugh

Top
#43649 - Thu, 03 Dec 2009 19:34:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Gillian Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:00:00
Posts: 1025
Loc: East of Eden but Returning
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Cerise:
<strong> [QUOTE] I just can't afford it, or the time away from work on the Monday. biglaugh

Top
#43650 - Thu, 03 Dec 2009 21:51:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Anonymous
Unregistered


Not been to London in years, probably get lost in the Underground nutjob

Top
#43651 - Thu, 03 Dec 2009 22:00:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Jojo Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 19:00:00
Posts: 739
Loc: liverpool
Quote:
Originally posted by syncopation:
Not been to London in years, probably get lost in the Underground nutjob
You'll be ok, it's easy enough to master, just look in the back of a pocket diary you'll see the tube map printed, you can plan your route now!!! laugh

Top
#43652 - Fri, 04 Dec 2009 06:47:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Cerise Offline

Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:00:00
Posts: 4383
Loc: Bristol, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Jojo:
Quote:
Originally posted by syncopation:
[b] Not been to London in years, probably get lost in the Underground nutjob
You'll be ok, it's easy enough to master, just look in the back of a pocket diary you'll see the tube map printed, you can plan your route now!!! laugh [/b]
Or indeed online . smile

Top
#43653 - Fri, 04 Dec 2009 13:16:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
lyricallucy Offline
Pass level: Green Room

Registered: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:00:00
Posts: 136
Loc: Bath
Sorry to hear Cerise, I would of liked to of met you, I might get to the Bristol one, we shall see, boy ive got some saving up to do eek confused

LL

Top
#43654 - Fri, 04 Dec 2009 15:30:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
voxlady Offline
Pass level: Green Room

Registered: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:00:00
Posts: 106
Loc: New Zealand
Shame I won't get to see you Cerise; have a lovely time at Oxford and Bristol.

Top
#43655 - Fri, 04 Dec 2009 16:55:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Klara Offline
Pass level: Green Room

Registered: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:00:00
Posts: 126
Loc: Sweden
Originally posted by Teitch:
Klara: Då får väl jag visa vägen då... smile

Förfest innan förfesten!
Let´s meet up in Paddington station (my last memory of London city last time was a little pub next to the trains... haha!) :rolleyes:
I´m sure Snashy comes by too... :p

Top
#43656 - Fri, 04 Dec 2009 17:08:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Desolate Angel Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 19:00:00
Posts: 1168
Loc: North of Eden heading South......
Quote:
Originally posted by lyricallucy:
Sorry to hear Cerise, I would of liked to of met you, I might get to the Bristol one, we shall see, boy ive got some saving up to do eek confused

LL
Delighted to hear you might be getting over Lucy for the tour - thats dedication for ya - your turn for jetlag though wink

Top
#43657 - Fri, 04 Dec 2009 19:28:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Joby Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:00:00
Posts: 921
Loc: Louth, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Sleepwalker:
Any of you Voxarians wanna meet up at the Grove?
Where's this? Close to the venue, I assume.

Top
#43658 - Fri, 04 Dec 2009 19:54:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
pip Offline
Pass level: Press

Registered: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 19:00:00
Posts: 52
Loc: oxford
It's pretty close, and nice, and not overrun by Hammy Odeon punters on gig nights (apart from when Ultravox are playing) unlike most places that really are near the Odeon. Other useful thing to note for those doing Oxford and Hammersmith that weekend, is that the Oxford Tube (bus service Oxford to Victoria approx every 15 minutes, takes about an hour and a quarter Oxford city centre to Shep Bush) has a stop at Shepherds Bush, and The Grove Bar (http://www.groverestaurants.co.uk/) is a neat stopping point en route if you walk down from the bus stop. The Oxford Tube busstop is also conveniently located for the wonderful Westfield Shopping Centre (http://uk.westfield.com/london/) for those who fancy a stroll round the shops before heading down to the gig... NB I have no commercial interests in either establishment or the Oxf Tube Company, I just happen to like them smile
pip
xxx

Top
#43659 - Fri, 04 Dec 2009 20:15:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Joby Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:00:00
Posts: 921
Loc: Louth, UK
Thanx, Pip!

Top
#43660 - Fri, 04 Dec 2009 20:22:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by pip:
It's pretty close, and nice, and not overrun by Hammy Odeon punters on gig nights (apart from when Ultravox are playing) unlike most places that really are near the Odeon. Other useful thing to note for those doing Oxford and Hammersmith that weekend, is that the Oxford Tube (bus service Oxford to Victoria approx every 15 minutes, takes about an hour and a quarter Oxford city centre to Shep Bush) has a stop at Shepherds Bush, and The Grove Bar (http://www.groverestaurants.co.uk/) is a neat stopping point en route if you walk down from the bus stop. The Oxford Tube busstop is also conveniently located for the wonderful Westfield Shopping Centre (http://uk.westfield.com/london/) for those who fancy a stroll round the shops before heading down to the gig... NB I have no commercial interests in either establishment or the Oxf Tube Company, I just happen to like them smile
pip
xxx
And because we're (EV) nice people and wanted to warn The Grove well in advance, it has the added benefit that they already know we're coming...

smile

Top
#43661 - Fri, 04 Dec 2009 20:51:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Jojo Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 19:00:00
Posts: 739
Loc: liverpool
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Paul Hitchcock:
And because we're (EV) nice people and wanted to warn The Grove well in advance, it has the added benefit that they already know we're coming...

smile

Well said Mr Hitchcock laugh

Top
#43662 - Sat, 05 Dec 2009 00:16:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Anonymous
Unregistered


Nice One Mr H wink

Top
#43663 - Sat, 05 Dec 2009 00:25:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Havocman Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Thu, 12 May 2005 19:00:00
Posts: 2775
Loc: Moving westwards as soon as po...
Quote:
Originally posted by Paul Hitchcock:
And because we're (EV) nice people and wanted to warn The Grove well in advance, it has the added benefit that they already know we're coming...

smile
I'm not - I'm a nasty piece of work and I fully intend vandalising the pub as soon as I get there.

Oh, what a giveaway....

Top
#43664 - Sat, 05 Dec 2009 00:36:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Anonymous
Unregistered


confused2

Top
#43665 - Sat, 05 Dec 2009 01:08:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Mark Jardine Offline
Pass level: Press

Registered: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 19:00:00
Posts: 45
Loc: Milford-on-Sea
I'll be at the Grove - I went to the Bournemouth gig this year and met nobody so need to make amends! Going on my own since friends etc. don't get Ultravox confused

Pete, good to know there are other South Coast fans and many thanks for the Travelodge link - that's saved me money I can now spend at the Grove! woohoo

Top
#43666 - Sat, 05 Dec 2009 01:25:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Havocman Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Thu, 12 May 2005 19:00:00
Posts: 2775
Loc: Moving westwards as soon as po...
Quote:
Originally posted by Paul Hitchcock:
confused2
wink laugh

Top
#43667 - Sat, 05 Dec 2009 05:05:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
lyricallucy Offline
Pass level: Green Room

Registered: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:00:00
Posts: 136
Loc: Bath
Quote:
Originally posted by Desolate Angel:
Quote:
Originally posted by lyricallucy:
[b] Sorry to hear Cerise, I would of liked to of met you, I might get to the Bristol one, we shall see, boy ive got some saving up to do eek confused

LL
Delighted to hear you might be getting over Lucy for the tour - thats dedication for ya - your turn for jetlag though wink [/b]
Might???? nope, I am going to the Hammy O one for definate, the Bristol one is a might wink

LL

Top
#43668 - Sat, 05 Dec 2009 07:39:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by lyricallucy:
Quote:
Originally posted by Desolate Angel:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by lyricallucy:
[b] Sorry to hear Cerise, I would of liked to of met you, I might get to the Bristol one, we shall see, boy ive got some saving up to do eek confused

LL
Delighted to hear you might be getting over Lucy for the tour - thats dedication for ya - your turn for jetlag though wink [/b]
Might???? nope, I am going to the Hammy O one for definate, the Bristol one is a might wink

LL [/b]
I'm so glad your coming over Lucy, you'll have a great time and amongst good friends excited

Top
#43669 - Sat, 05 Dec 2009 09:06:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
lyricallucy Offline
Pass level: Green Room

Registered: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:00:00
Posts: 136
Loc: Bath
Thank you syncopation laugh especially looking forward to meeting you, and the folk who are genuinley lmao happy Im coming smile wink

April April, please come quickly!!!

LL

Top
#43670 - Sat, 05 Dec 2009 20:39:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by Klara:
Let´s meet up in Paddington station (my last memory of London city last time was a little pub next to the trains... haha!) :rolleyes:
I´m sure Snashy comes by too... :p
There's a good chance I'll possibly be coming that way if I go via Baker Street like this year!! wink

Top
#43671 - Sat, 05 Dec 2009 20:45:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by Havocman:
smile
I'm not - I'm a nasty piece of work and I fully intend vandalising the pub as soon as I get there.

Oh, what a giveaway.... [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yeh Pete's idea of EV anarchy is getting a strop on when they put a slice of lemon in his coke & he lobs it in an empty glass!! biglaugh

Top
#43672 - Sat, 05 Dec 2009 21:14:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Michele Offline
Pass level: Green Room

Registered: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:00:00
Posts: 151
Loc: London
Definitely going to the gig, will try and make it to the pub too, 1 aged parent willing.

Top
#43673 - Sun, 06 Dec 2009 19:45:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Flip Martian Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 19:00:00
Posts: 4743
Loc: Here
People planning on staying at the Fulham Travelodge - bear in mind that while its a little way from the Apollo, its even further from The Grove - which is about 15/20 mins walk from the Apollo in the other direction (ie vaguely north).

As well as the pre gig meetup, we went back to the Grove for drinks AFTER the gig in April but it seemed quite a few afterwards were in the Novotel round the corner from the gig. Novotel for me this time around - not so far to walk after the gig and the bar was open later! wink

Top
#43674 - Mon, 07 Dec 2009 06:22:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Llais Offline
Pass level: Promoter

Registered: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 19:00:00
Posts: 278
Loc: Llandybie, S W Wales
Quote:
Originally posted by Flip Martian:
People planning on staying at the Fulham Travelodge - bear in mind that while its a little way from the Apollo, its even further from The Grove - which is about 15/20 mins walk from the Apollo in the other direction (ie vaguely north).

A minicab sounds like a good idea then! Thanks for the advice though, I only paid £19 (plus £1 insurance!!!!) for the room so don't mind forking out a little for transport.

Top
#43675 - Mon, 07 Dec 2009 21:28:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Jojo Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 19:00:00
Posts: 739
Loc: liverpool
Looks like loads of us are going to this one, should be a crackin' afternoon/night out, looking forward to meeting everyone again, and those I've only chatted to on here and Facebook!! laugh wink

Top
#43676 - Tue, 08 Dec 2009 19:55:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Teitch Offline
Pass level: Promoter

Registered: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 20:00:00
Posts: 208
Loc: Stockholm Sweden
Re: Klara.

En förfest till förfesten är på... smile vi är iaf två som kommer, dvs brorsan och jag...plus du och Snashy... wink

Top
#43677 - Tue, 08 Dec 2009 20:47:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Klara Offline
Pass level: Green Room

Registered: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:00:00
Posts: 126
Loc: Sweden
Re: Teitch

... And Fredrik.
I think 2 from Gothenburg will join us too.
viking

Top
#43678 - Tue, 08 Dec 2009 21:46:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Joby Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:00:00
Posts: 921
Loc: Louth, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Llais:
A minicab sounds like a good idea then! Thanks for the advice though, I only paid £19 (plus £1 insurance!!!!) for the room so don't mind forking out a little for transport.
We'll be there Llais...drop me an email and I'll give you my mobile number so that we can share the expense.

Top
#43679 - Tue, 08 Dec 2009 21:47:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Joby Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:00:00
Posts: 921
Loc: Louth, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Flip Martian:
People planning on staying at the Fulham Travelodge - bear in mind that while its a little way from the Apollo, its even further from The Grove - which is about 15/20 mins walk from the Apollo in the other direction (ie vaguely north).
I live in Lincolnshire, Phil...everything's a long way away from everything, mate!

Top
#43680 - Tue, 08 Dec 2009 23:49:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Havocman Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Thu, 12 May 2005 19:00:00
Posts: 2775
Loc: Moving westwards as soon as po...
Quote:
Originally posted by Joby:
I live in Lincolnshire, Phil...everything's a long way away from everything, mate!
Everything would be a long way from everything if there was actually anything here! wink

Top
#43681 - Wed, 09 Dec 2009 02:48:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Sleepwalker Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:00:00
Posts: 4576
Loc: Edinburgh, Scotland
Nice one chaps, another big voxgate cool

The guys at The Grove are really decent people.
A decent pint wink
The grubs nice too wink

They were great in allowing us to store our gear in there overnight

Top
#43682 - Wed, 09 Dec 2009 02:57:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Anonymous
Unregistered


Are you playing there again Sleepy?

Top
#43683 - Wed, 09 Dec 2009 03:20:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Klara Offline
Pass level: Green Room

Registered: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:00:00
Posts: 126
Loc: Sweden
Yeeah! We want Monument again! smile

Sleepy: warm up at the Grove and then we are waiting for you to play in Stockholm too!
What a great idea! No, that is a brilliant idea!! cool

Top
#43684 - Wed, 09 Dec 2009 03:20:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Joby Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:00:00
Posts: 921
Loc: Louth, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Havocman:
Everything would be a long way from everything if there was actually anything here!
Precisely...especially ower yonder down Spilsby. Anyway, Pete, you're not native!!

Top
#43685 - Wed, 09 Dec 2009 03:21:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by Joby:
Anyway, Pete, you're not native!!
Nah he's naieve!!

Top
#43686 - Wed, 09 Dec 2009 17:13:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Havocman Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Thu, 12 May 2005 19:00:00
Posts: 2775
Loc: Moving westwards as soon as po...
Quote:
Originally posted by Snashy:
Quote:
Originally posted by Joby:
[b] Anyway, Pete, you're not native!!
Nah he's naieve!! [/b]
Much like your spelling.....

Top
#43687 - Wed, 09 Dec 2009 17:14:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Havocman Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Thu, 12 May 2005 19:00:00
Posts: 2775
Loc: Moving westwards as soon as po...
Quote:
Originally posted by Joby:
Quote:
Originally posted by Havocman:
[b]Everything would be a long way from everything if there was actually anything here!
Precisely...especially ower yonder down Spilsby. Anyway, Pete, you're not native!! [/b]
True, but I've breathed the air so there's no going back!

Top
#43688 - Wed, 09 Dec 2009 17:48:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Sleepwalker Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:00:00
Posts: 4576
Loc: Edinburgh, Scotland
Quote:
Originally posted by Snashy:
Are you playing there again Sleepy?
Aye...the spoons!

KLara,

We'd love to play again, but not this time round I'm afraid confused

Stockholm...hmmm, now there's an idea eh! We wish cool

Top
#43689 - Wed, 09 Dec 2009 18:54:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Joby Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:00:00
Posts: 921
Loc: Louth, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Havocman:
I've breathed the air so there's no going back!
It's fresh tis true...

Top
#43690 - Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:17:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by Jojo:
Looks like loads of us are going to this one, should be a crackin' afternoon/night out, looking forward to meeting everyone again, and those I've only chatted to on here and Facebook!! laugh wink
Indeed, Looking forward meeting you JOJO wink

Top
#43691 - Fri, 11 Dec 2009 23:53:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by Havocman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Snashy:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Joby:
[b] Anyway, Pete, you're not native!!
Nah he's naieve!! [/b]
Much like your spelling..... [/b]
What was wrongly spelt about that?!! bemused confused2

Top
#43692 - Sat, 12 Dec 2009 00:11:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Havocman Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Thu, 12 May 2005 19:00:00
Posts: 2775
Loc: Moving westwards as soon as po...
Quote:
Originally posted by Snashy:
Quote:
Originally posted by Havocman:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Snashy:
[b] </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Joby:
<strong> Anyway, Pete, you're not native!!
Nah he's naieve!! [/b]
Much like your spelling..... [/b]
What was wrongly spelt about that?!! bemused confused2 </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Enlightenment is this way, Grasshopper.

Top
#43693 - Sat, 12 Dec 2009 00:28:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by Havocman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Snashy:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Havocman:
[b] </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Snashy:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Joby:
<strong> Anyway, Pete, you're not native!!
Nah he's naieve!! [/b]
Much like your spelling..... [/b]
What was wrongly spelt about that?!! bemused confused2 </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Enlightenment is this way, Grasshopper. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well you live & learn O master!! Mind you for many years the way I spelt whether leaving out the 1st h meant I was using a word to describe a castrated ram!!

Top
#43694 - Sat, 12 Dec 2009 00:34:00 Re: Hammersmith 11/04/2010
Havocman Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Registered: Thu, 12 May 2005 19:00:00
Posts: 2775
Loc: Moving westwards as soon as po...
Quote:
Originally posted by Snashy:
[Mind you for many years the way I spelt whether leaving out the 1st h meant I was using a word to describe a castrated ram!!
We've all been there. Errrr, haven't we?

Top
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >