Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Pre-order Ultravox's 'Extended' remastered remixes album here now, exclusive bundles available!

Topic Options
#42899 - Sun, 09 Nov 2008 09:03:00 Proper Voxgates
alles klar Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: London
Having had unmeasurable fun at pre and post Numan gigs (and sometimes more fun than the gigs themselves) I am so, so looking forward to being part of Voxgates in their 'true' context, ie part of Ultravox gigs.

And seeing how the whole gathering together thing has sprung up of its own accordy on the Forum is just so fab and truly in keeping with the cool folks on this Forum who make it what it is laugh

As special as the gigs will be, I am also really looking forward to the whole Voxgate experience with so many of you laugh

Thomas

#42900 - Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:19:00 Re: Proper Voxgates
SlowMo' Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: West Sussex
hear hear Thomas - I get a feeling that the Hammersmith Voxgate (given the overseas invasion!) is going to be an absolute monster!!!

Getting a bit worried to be honest!!

#42901 - Thu, 20 Nov 2008 03:49:00 Re: Proper Voxgates
MickeH Offline
Pass level: Promoter

Loc: Stockholm, Sweden
Quote:
Originally posted by SlowMo':
hear hear Thomas - I get a feeling that the Hammersmith Voxgate (given the overseas invasion!) is going to be an absolute monster!!!

Getting a bit worried to be honest!!
We Swedes are no monsters, just vikings..... viking wink

Seriously, we are really looking forward to attend on a real Voxgate.

A question though: do you usually tell the owner of the establishment beforehand? Or reserve an entire pub/restaurant etc?

And given the cirumstances (Reunion and London attracting the most foreigners) is there any way to arrange this kind of things?

Just out of curiosity and a hope to get at least one foot inside the pub door.... :p