Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Pre-order Ultravox's 'Extended' remastered remixes album here now, exclusive bundles available!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#41631 - Thu, 20 Jan 2005 07:39:00 Re: VOXGATE EDINBURGH JAN'05
Mike C Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: Blyth, Northumberland
Well guys, the devil vomits in my face again. Story of my life really - had a crap 2004 and this year ain't exactly kicking off to a great start.
Unfortunately I won't be up on Friday due to a personal family matter which I won't go into on the forum. frown

Needless to say I'm disappointed. I had hoped to still come up and that is why I've left it this late to make the final decision.

So, good luck on the night lads. I hope you record the gig and that Ari takes plenty of photos. I hope the rest of you have a stonking time, would love to have been there.

And, that's me signing off the forum for the next 10 days or so, I'll catch up with news at the end of the month.

Cheers, Mike a.k.a....er Mike smile

#41632 - Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:02:00 Re: VOXGATE EDINBURGH JAN'05
CONNY'S PIG Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: Sunderland
Quote:
Ah...So Miss Reynolds was spot on with her claim that you actually are a just a 'WEB BASED PROJECT'after all then!!!!....LOL
Erm....erm........AYE, GO ON THEN shocked
Damn, I've been sussed frown
Well, maybe next time Mr Thomson

Although hey.....hang on a minute.......me n' Mike C are meetin' up in a couple o' weeks time with our respective ladies for a beer and a gig.........DOES THAT COUNT AS A VOXGATE biglaugh

NEXT TIME FELLA'S EH....NEE WORRIES

AGAIN....ENJOY THE GIG

KICK ASS wink

#41633 - Fri, 21 Jan 2005 04:10:00 Re: VOXGATE EDINBURGH JAN'05
Dex Offline
Pass level: Manager

Loc: Edinburgh
Awww,that's a bummer Mike & CP,hopefully things will be sorted out for you soon.I'm sure those of us who are going tomorrow will let you know what it was like. Maybe next time.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3