Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Click here to order Midge Ure's new album Orchestrated now!

Topic Options
#40927 - Tue, 08 Dec 2009 18:46:00 Ultravox in Luxembourg
Volglory Offline
Pass level: Manager

Loc: The valley of Kavvnott
Greetings:

I am very interested in making the journey to Luxembourg City to see Ultravox in Luxembourg in May 2010. I saw Ultravox three times in the UK, but Luxembourg is a place I have always wanted to visit - with a side trip to Vianden. Anyone interested in sharing the journey with me, or at the least assist me in getting good seats at the Luxembourg venue (sorry, I don't have a good grasp of German).
Anyone interested who could help me order tickets for this concert, recommend a good hotel near the venue, and - if desired- share the experience of the concert with me, would be greatly appreciated. I'm very serious about this, so if you have any interest in meeting up with me in Luxembourg; have a familiarity with Luxembourg/this venue; or could merely offer any suggestions of the venue seating arrangement/hotel accommodation, etc, I would be GREATLY appreciative. Even willing to split costs on hotel costs, etc.
Thanks for your attention to this request.

All the Best -

Volglory

#40928 - Sun, 02 May 2010 05:46:00 Re: Ultravox in Luxembourg
simonlebon Offline
Pass level: Press

Loc: belgium
Living not far from Luxembourg, I can find out for Monday or Tuesday at the latest, a meeting place for fans of Ultravox! Interested?

#40929 - Sun, 02 May 2010 17:02:00 Re: Ultravox in Luxembourg
Laurita Offline
Pass level: Green Room

Loc: Bergamo - Italy
I'm coming by car from Italy with a friend and I don't know when we will be there... Probably we will need some time at the hotel before setting out for the venue. I'm not sure we'll make it in time for a pre-gig, maybe we could stop for a post-gig.

#40930 - Tue, 04 May 2010 20:51:00 Re: Ultravox in Luxembourg
simonlebon Offline
Pass level: Press

Loc: belgium
For those who would be interested to see tomorrow before the concert, he is not far from the "den Atelier" Marx bar, a pretty cool place for music fans.
http://www.marx-bar.lu/Home.aspx
wink wink