Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Click here to order Midge Ure's new album Orchestrated now!

Topic Options
#40770 - Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:04:00 Oxford, We Love You!
man of two worlds. Offline
Pass level: Manager

Loc: chester
Wow, what a weekend we had in Oxford and could not had a better start then meeting Chris Cross at the train station and having a little chat with him. We also dumped into the back stage crew at the hotel we were staying at(Head of the River Inn).

Having spent the Friday afternoon looking around Oxford and planning what what we can do on the Saturday before the gig, we retired to the hotel and sat by the river having a nice meal with the odd drink too. Saturday we spent the day going around the museums and shopping for gifts, but the evening we met a number of wonderfull people Flip Martian, Desolate Angel, Lilybelle, Davilinux, Ros, Nick, Sleepwalker, Natalie and friends, Big Pete and wife at the voxgate in the copa bar
opposite the gig venue. At long last we also met the infamous Cerise Reed and Rob Harris of Extreme Voice. Having spent a good hour taking all things Ultravox before moving accross the road to take up our seats and what seats they were front row of the circle and inline with the centre colulm of the backdrop. It was nice to see the whole gig unfold before our eyes in Liverpool we were seated in front of Chris so we did not see the whole light effects. What another wonderfull gig it was, just hope they release another cd/DVD package for this tour. Sunday after breakfast we had a walk along the river, watching the students rowing up and down the river. It's has been the best weekend we have had in a longtime.

Scott & Helen x mexican

#40771 - Tue, 13 Apr 2010 22:43:00 Re: Oxford, We Love You!
Flip Martian Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: Here
Was good to meet you guys too and everyone else I met at Oxford. Was nice to meet people I've not met before, all intent on having a good time. smile

#40772 - Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:14:00 Re: Oxford, We Love You!
Ros Offline
Pass level: VIP

Loc: Leeds
Really enjoyed meeting everyone at Oxford, hi to Flipmartian, David, Man of 2 Worlds, Helen, Desolate Angel, Natalie and everyone else there.

#40773 - Wed, 14 Apr 2010 19:50:00 Re: Oxford, We Love You!
Desolate Angel Offline

Loc: North of Eden heading South......
I particularly enjoyed my time in Oxford and it was great to meet all you guys!! laugh

#40774 - Mon, 10 May 2010 18:38:00 Re: Oxford, We Love You!
Davilinux Offline
Pass level: VIP

Loc: Málaga, Spain
Hi all guys!!

For me was also the best day in years, better than I expected because the impressive gig, the meeting with all of you, the beautiful sunny day we got... simply perfect.

Thanx.

Cheers!!

David.

#40775 - Mon, 10 May 2010 20:48:00 Re: Oxford, We Love You!
Flip Martian Offline

Loc: Here
David - glad it was worth the long trip! And it was good to meet you. smile