Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Pre-order Ultravox's 'Extended' remastered remixes album here now, exclusive bundles available!

Topic Options
#241 - Fri, 03 Apr 2009 18:23:00 RE : FOXX NEW RELEASES
Anonymous
Unregistered

Apologies if this has previously been mentioned, but in the current edition of RC it says D'Agostino/Foxx/Jansens "A Secret Life" is issued by Metamatic on 6 April. It will be followed in May by John's collaboration with ex-Cocteau Twin Robin Guthrie & a set with ex-Leftfield's Paul Daley. The novel "The Quiet Man" will also be released in May.

#242 - Fri, 03 Apr 2009 18:44:00 Re: RE : FOXX NEW RELEASES
Rob Harris Online   content
Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: Ledbury, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Snashy:
Apologies if this has previously been mentioned, but in the current edition of RC it says D'Agostino/Foxx/Jansens "A Secret Life" is issued by Metamatic on 6 April. It will be followed in May by John's collaboration with ex-Cocteau Twin Robin Guthrie & a set with ex-Leftfield's Paul Daley. The novel "The Quiet Man" will also be released in May.
The album A Secret Life (recorded with Steve D'Agostino and Steve Jansen) was released on the 23rd of March. Full details are over on Metamatic .

The album Mirrorball (recorded with Robin Guthrie) will be released on the 4th of May. Full details are (also) over on Metamatic . The album will also be available on vinyl.

Sadly, no mention was made of John's first solo album of the year, My Lost City. Inevitably, full details can be found over on (you guessed it!) Metamatic .

Although further 'extracts' of The Quiet Man are going to be made available, this doesn't mean that the book will be published - and certainly not in May. Also, there isn't a release date for the material which John has so far recorded with Paul Daley.

Rob

#243 - Fri, 03 Apr 2009 19:09:00 Re: RE : FOXX NEW RELEASES
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Harris:
Quote:
Originally posted by Snashy:
[b] Apologies if this has previously been mentioned, but in the current edition of RC it says D'Agostino/Foxx/Jansens "A Secret Life" is issued by Metamatic on 6 April. It will be followed in May by John's collaboration with ex-Cocteau Twin Robin Guthrie & a set with ex-Leftfield's Paul Daley. The novel "The Quiet Man" will also be released in May.
The album A Secret Life (recorded with Steve D'Agostino and Steve Jansen) was released on the 23rd of March. Full details are over on Metamatic .

The album Mirrorball (recorded with Robin Guthrie) will be released on the 4th of May. Full details are (also) over on Metamatic . The album will also be available on vinyl.

Sadly, no mention was made of John's first solo album of the year, My Lost City. Inevitably, full details can be found over on (you guessed it!) Metamatic .

Although further 'extracts' of The Quiet Man are going to be made available, this doesn't mean that the book will be published - and certainly not in May. Also, there isn't a release date for the material which John has so far recorded with Paul Daley.

Rob [/b]
& I thought RC was a reliable source of info!!! wink

#244 - Fri, 03 Apr 2009 23:20:00 Re: RE : FOXX NEW RELEASES
Black Shadow Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: Bahamut Lagoon
I think I ordered My Lost City (or A Secret Life) from Amazon so with any luck it might arrive sometime soon... cool