Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Pre-order Ultravox's 'Extended' remastered remixes album here now, exclusive bundles available!

Topic Options
#1714 - Fri, 15 Sep 2006 23:11:00 T.C.M. Live in Brighton?!
Shadow Man Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: Hamburg, Germany
After I realised John's world seems to be not so big as my for a "World Tour", we decided to come to the gig in London on the 26th Nov.

I read on myspace site something about a gig? of the Tiny Colour Movies stuff in an old cinema in Brighton on the 18th Nov. This sounds to be brilliant!
We want to go there too but only if this is A FULL LIVE SHOW !!! of John and would stay in UK for a week until the London show then...

But 'cause I know nothing exactly about this gig I cannot book my flight 'cause otherwise I would only come for the London show weekend.

ROB CAN YOU GIVE SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THIS GIG? Want to book my flight sooner than later...

WAITING FOR AN UPDATE bemused

#1715 - Sun, 17 Sep 2006 05:36:00 Re: T.C.M. Live in Brighton?!
birdsong Offline

Loc: southampton
I'll be there for definite.

I am anticipating something like Guthrie's "Lumiere" shows recently which was a memorable and very intimate experience.

Maybe keep an eye on the Brighton Film Festival for breaking news?

#1716 - Mon, 18 Sep 2006 21:12:00 Re: T.C.M. Live in Brighton?!
OracFTW Offline
Pass level: Manager

Most events like this in Brighton tend to be organised by hapless "can't get it together" wastrel loons (cf. me turning up to DJ at John's Pressure Point gig and there weren't any CD players there...
...I turned up somewhere else to DJ on Saturday, and not only were there no CD decks, but the power amp had melted, and one of the speakers blew! LOL )
so don't be surprised that details are currently sketchy -
but I look forward to attending nonetheless!

#1717 - Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:04:00 Re: T.C.M. Live in Brighton?!
Shadow Man Offline

Loc: Hamburg, Germany
Thank you for the update Rob!!!! smile

So I understand the T.C.M. show will happen on 18th November - with performed live tracks + (perhaps) some new tracks together? WOW!!!! This is really a great news!!

BUT ROB, PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME IF THE DATE OF THE SHOW IS SURE OR IS IT SHAKY?? Sorry for asking this but I want to be sure the date will not changed the next time. A second experience like the Amsterdam gig would make a very big hole in my pocket 'cause I would loose a lot of money and could not enjoy what I wanted to enjoy.

So if you can say the date is sure I will book my flight.
Seems it will be a great week with T. C. M. and From Trash live... excited
I have not thought I can get this chance to stay on both gigs...

Bye, Andreas