Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Click here to order Midge Ure's new album Orchestrated now!

Topic Options
#12966 - Sat, 01 Jan 2005 21:26:00 Tsunami appeal - Midge Ure - Rich Kids!
Christine Offline
Pass level: Green Room

Loc: Weinheim
Hi, Watching the news of the Tsunami disaster again this morning I decided I had to do something, so I've just put in two Midge Ure/Rich Kids-items on ebay, all proceeds will go to the German Red Cross currently operating in South East Asia. Please bid on this, these are two unique posters signed by Midge personally as well as all members of the Rich Kids! - The auction will be running for 7 days at ebay.com.

Here's the link on ebay and the description, pictures on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3864366633

Two originially autographed posters by Midge Ure and all members of the Rich Kids (Rusty Egan, Steve New, Glen Matlock and Midge Ure).

1) Fantastic collector's item, Midge Ure - Breathe, this is an A2-format poster which was personally signed by Midge Ure on 21st June, 2001, serial number. 026 of 500 pieces only. The poster also includes a unique story of "Breathe" signed by Midge. I bought this one on 15 August, 2001 and it's been a treasured item since. Seeing the television pictures of the Tsunami disaster I thought I had to do something. All proceeds of this auction will go to the German Red Cross which is currently operating in South East Asia. Postage for both items (Midge Ure and Rich Kids) I will share with you. The poster includes original guarantee of authenticity with photograph of the actual signing session in 2001. Please bid on this and you can help those in need!

2) Unique collector's item, a "must" for any Midge Ure/Rich Kids-fan: Rich Kids - signed by Midge Ure, Rusty Egan (Visage, Rich Kids), Steve New and Glen Matlock (Sex Pistols, Rich Kids). Poster comes, as the above, with guarantee of authenticity by the originators of this poster signing session, music-autographs and photograph of the actual signing session. I also bought this one on 15 August, 2001. Serial number: 30 of 500 pieces only! - Fantastic rare item!

All of the proceeds of this auction will go to the German Red Cross currently working in South East Asia. So please bid on this, it can help mend the situation! Whatever you give, will help!

#12967 - Sun, 02 Jan 2005 01:27:00 Re: Tsunami appeal - Midge Ure - Rich Kids!
Mr. Weirdo Offline
Congratulations on your 1,000th post!

Loc: land of the lost souls ...
thumbs up for that initiative of yours , dear christine !!!

my girlfriend ivy & i have already made some plans for what we can do to help the survivin' people in that region too & u'll definitely be informed , when we start doin' it , fellows !!!

olaf a.k.a. ..::=|MeTaMaTRiX|=::..

#12968 - Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:05:00 Re: Tsunami appeal - Midge Ure - Rich Kids!
Numanoid Offline
Pass level: Press

Loc: Chicago
I'm kicking myself for having missed that auction. I cannot believe how little they went for. I'd have given at least $50 for them without a second thought. frown