Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Pre-order Ultravox's 'Extended' remastered remixes album here now, exclusive bundles available!

Topic Options
#12824 - Tue, 20 Jul 2004 00:56:00 Conny Plank dedication film
zenman Offline
Pass level: Press

Loc: Germany
I just read on Billy's site (yes, I AM actually visiting!) that he took part in a Conny Plank dedication film (doing some music with Can, Kraftwerk etc.). Anyone (in Germany) ever seen it? I'd never heard of that one but certainly would have been interested as I liked Conny's work in general. I also have a book with one of those rare photographs of this producer so he must have been a little shunning the limelight...as for a producer he was more of an engineer it seemed...albeit a good one...

#12825 - Tue, 20 Jul 2004 06:59:00 Re: Conny Plank dedication film
Roger Offline
Pass level: Press

Loc: Brescia, Italy
Please check my entry about the "Freispiel" cd here:
http://www.Ultravox.org.uk/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=000026

Please contact me privately if you need more details.

#12826 - Thu, 25 Nov 2004 05:47:00 Re: Conny Plank dedication film
Lavaocean Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: Barcelona
Quote:
Originally posted by Roger:
Please check my entry about the "Freispiel" cd here:
http://www.Ultravox.org.uk/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=000026

Please contact me privately if you need more details.
Oh YESSS!!! That was such an EXCELLENT gig! It was in 1996, Billy performed with Blaine Reininger. God, it was amazing! After so many years I would never have expected such brilliant results.

Thanks Roger for giving us the CD details. I'll try to get hold of it but I'd much more love to see the film. God - ANDREW GILL from the Gang of Four performing, too. And indeed Jaz Coleman and someone from New Order etc. It was the most amazing cast I have ever witnessed. And believe me - I most certainly have been to a lot of gigs in my life... smile

Love
Lava