Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Pre-order Ultravox's 'Extended' remastered remixes album here now, exclusive bundles available!

Topic Options
#11900 - Sun, 30 Mar 2008 02:35:00 Downloads Down Loads
Oesterreicher II Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: Buxham St. Deirdre
Young William has up-dated his site and it sounds like he's been both inspired and busy with his new album.

Meanwhile, one can load down existing albums (including Accidental Poetry of the Structure) for a mere 1.99 GBP. (Since my computer had a bit of a funny turn, the "pounds" sign has disappeared, bugger it.)

I'm not tempted myself. I like the physical presence of a vinyl or CD to accompany the music.

#11901 - Sun, 30 Mar 2008 03:13:00 Re: Downloads Down Loads
Rob Harris Offline

Loc: Ledbury, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Oesterreicher II:
Young William has up-dated his site and it sounds like he's been both inspired and busy with his new album.

Meanwhile, one can load down existing albums (including Accidental Poetry of the Structure) for a mere 1.99 GBP. (Since my computer had a bit of a funny turn, the "pounds" sign has disappeared, bugger it.)

I'm not tempted myself. I like the physical presence of a vinyl or CD to accompany the music.
But Accidental Poetry of the Structure is superb - probably Bill's best album since (my personal favourite) Stand Up and Walk. You seriously can't go wrong at that price...
eek

Rob

#11902 - Sun, 30 Mar 2008 20:18:00 Re: Downloads Down Loads
Oesterreicher II Offline

Loc: Buxham St. Deirdre
Have no fear, I've no intention of not getting it! It's just that, when I do, it'll be in a form that I can hold and possess utterly rather than being some string of virtual "1"s and "0"s. The brief excerpts that are on the site are extremely encouraging and your endorsement simply increases my anticipation, since Stand Up and Walk is a real favourite of mine.