Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Pre-order Ultravox's 'Extended' remastered remixes album here now, exclusive bundles available!

Topic Options
#101459 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021 11:44:00 Monument DVD
sjrw Offline
Pass level: VIP

Loc: gloucester uk
The first gig I went to was Ultravox on The Quarter tour. And nearly 30 years later Iím rewatching the Monument DVD, but thereís only 6 tracks on it.

Does anyone know if more songs were filmed, and if thereís any chance of an extended release.

Iíd love to see the whole concert.... and without the promo videos being edited in.

#101460 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021 19:20:30 Re: Monument DVD [Re: sjrw]
midgesmidge Online   shocked
Pass level: VIP

Loc: US
I know they filmed Visions in Blue. Also I believe they filmed the whole thing because there is at least one concert for all of their tours. The footage is hidden somewhere but they wanted to show the best of the best.

#101461 - Tue, 30 Mar 2021 18:38:27 Re: Monument DVD [Re: midgesmidge]
Paul Smith Offline
Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: Somewhere Else
Originally Posted By midgesmidge
I know they filmed Visions in Blue. Also I believe they filmed the whole thing because there is at least one concert for all of their tours. The footage is hidden somewhere but they wanted to show the best of the best.

I would have thought the whole show was filmed as I couldn't see them just filming certain songs. Hopefully it'll be remastered and released one day. I don't recall any other tours being filmed though, apart from the St Albans footage from the Vienna tour? There are TV appearances on bootleg from Vienna, Rage In Eden and Monument but very sadly I've never seen anything from the Set Movements tour anywhere, other than brief clips from Design Matters.