Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Pre-order Ultravox's 'Extended' remastered remixes album here now, exclusive bundles available!

Topic Options
#101253 - Tue, 19 May 2020 02:28:50 Hello!!! :D
midgesmidge Offline
Pass level: VIP

Loc: US
Hello everyone!!! My name is Rachel and I actually funnily enough signed up for this like a year ago and I didn't know it got accepted! Glad I found out today though. Okay anyways, I love Ultravox a lot. I've liked them for more than a year now. Funny story actually how I got into them. So in December, 2018 I was on the Live Aid YouTube channel and clicked on the Dancing With Tears in My Eyes video. Little did I know that the video would change my life for the better. So much better believe me. So a little bit about me. My favorite member at the moment is Billy I could go on and on about him for hours I talk to my dad about Ultravox stuff all the time. Also I have a Tumblr and Instagram about Ultravox stuff and I have a Facebook... AND MOST IMPORTANT A YOUTUBE!! I also know a lot about Ultravox like I am a database for them my family says. I have ADHD so that's probably why. But please don't be afraid to talk to me just because I do!!! I also have social anxiety so I might uhhh not respond or take longer to do so. I'm sorry in advance! I also have a pretty sweet Ultravox collection if you guys want to see. AND I SAW MIDGE IN CONCERT in February and I loved it. One of the best moments ever. So anyways I'm glad to meet you all!!!! Ultravox Forever x Rachel. Have a nice morning/afternoon/evening/night/day!!! Wherever you are!

#101255 - Tue, 19 May 2020 09:52:32 Re: Hello!!! :D [Re: midgesmidge]
Alone With Strangers Offline
Pass level: Manager

Loc: a different planet
Hello & loving your enthusiasm!

There's also a few UV groups on FBook such as the official one and some unofficial ones like the "Ultravox, Visage & Midge Ure collectors" group that sounds right up your street.

#101260 - Mon, 25 May 2020 08:46:17 Re: Hello!!! :D [Re: midgesmidge]
Cerise Offline

Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: Bristol, UK
Hi Rachel, welcome! laugh

#101329 - Wed, 19 Aug 2020 22:14:29 Re: Hello!!! :D [Re: Cerise]
midgesmidge Offline
Pass level: VIP

Loc: US
Sorry this reply is so late but thank you both! I got so into the Facebook stuff and such and I found a lot of Ultravox stuff which made me very happy! Also everyone is just so kind and nice on there. The Ultravox Fandom is very lovely. smile Ultravox are so amazing. Thank you again! EDIT: BILLY IS MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK NOW IT TOOK ME A VERY LONG TIME TO GET THE COURAGE TO SEND HIM A FRIEND REQUEST! Thankfully I did so and sent it and it was so worth it! That makes me so happy.

Edited by midgesmidge (Wed, 19 Aug 2020 22:22:58)
Edit Reason: I forgot something

#101331 - Thu, 20 Aug 2020 15:25:33 Re: Hello!!! :D [Re: midgesmidge]
Alone With Strangers Offline
Pass level: Manager

Loc: a different planet
I wouldn't have been shy: he's friends with everyone on Facebook!