Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Pre-order Ultravox's 'Extended' remastered remixes album here now, exclusive bundles available!

Topic Options
#101253 - Tue, 19 May 2020 03:28:50 Hello!!! :D
midgesmidge Offline
Pass level: VIP

Loc: US
Hello everyone!!! My name is Rachel and I actually funnily enough signed up for this like a year ago and I didn't know it got accepted! Glad I found out today though. Okay anyways, I love Ultravox a lot. I've liked them for more than a year now. Funny story actually how I got into them. So in December, 2018 I was on the Live Aid YouTube channel and clicked on the Dancing With Tears in My Eyes video. Little did I know that the video would change my life for the better. So much better believe me. So a little bit about me. My favorite member at the moment is Billy I could go on and on about him for hours I talk to my dad about Ultravox stuff all the time. Also I have a Tumblr and Instagram about Ultravox stuff and I have a Facebook... AND MOST IMPORTANT A YOUTUBE!! I also know a lot about Ultravox like I am a database for them my family says. I have ADHD so that's probably why. But please don't be afraid to talk to me just because I do!!! I also have social anxiety so I might uhhh not respond or take longer to do so. I'm sorry in advance! I also have a pretty sweet Ultravox collection if you guys want to see. AND I SAW MIDGE IN CONCERT in February and I loved it. One of the best moments ever. So anyways I'm glad to meet you all!!!! Ultravox Forever x Rachel. Have a nice morning/afternoon/evening/night/day!!! Wherever you are!

#101255 - Tue, 19 May 2020 10:52:32 Re: Hello!!! :D [Re: midgesmidge]
Alone With Strangers Offline
Pass level: Promoter

Loc: a different planet
Hello & loving your enthusiasm!

There's also a few UV groups on FBook such as the official one and some unofficial ones like the "Ultravox, Visage & Midge Ure collectors" group that sounds right up your street.

#101260 - Mon, 25 May 2020 09:46:17 Re: Hello!!! :D [Re: midgesmidge]
Cerise Offline

Pass level: Access All Areas

Loc: Bristol, UK
Hi Rachel, welcome! laugh