Well, we got home at 4 this morning! Just aswell I didn't stay and talk any longer!
What can I say guys, FANTASTIC! Big well done! My ears still haven't recovered yet,lol
I know it will be a while before anybody reads this because you're all off having fun at John Foxx today but......
Shirl, great to finally catch up(ish).

Caroline, great to finally meet you, maybe we can actually have a proper conversation next time!? Have a safe journey home.

Stevie/ Exile, thanks for the drink mate, nice to meet you (sorry I called you Davey, you just look like one)

Thomas, Nice head mate! Like you said, it's nice to put a face to the name! kiss

Scott, nice to meet you too, safe journey home, maybe the missus will come next time?!

Mike, REALLY REALLY sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you properly, would love to have had a blether with you! Nice tash! think you should keep it! wink laugh

Roy, thanks for the reassureance, I know we'll get there (eventually)

Don, I'm really sorry I got dragged away mid conversation! I wasn't being ignorant, I'll email you or give you a tinkle in the next few days ok?! You take care of you and yours!!! (hugs)

Chappie, I didn't even get a chance to say hello properly.... again I wasn't being ignorant, I'm a bit pissed off we didn't chat actually.. think there was a big hurry towards the end because of the hour and a half journey home. (John had been up since 4am and already completed a 12 hour shift before we arrived, poor bugger) hopefully next time! kiss

Pip & EG, GREAT to see you again after all this time, you seriously brightened up my evening, feel like I did nothing but laugh (you've missed you vocation in life mr standup!)

And a big shout out to DANCING HOMER, who had my sides sore with laughter, glad you enjoyed yourself mate, whoever you are!

I would just like to say, I had a little tear in my eye when you dedicated Visions in Blue to Ari... excited