Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Order Midge Ure's new album 'Fragile' here now!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ultravox
Jump to new posts Re: Question to the audience by zico @ Today at 00:56

It was probably about 1982 ish when I was about 14 and I went to a party thrown by a mate from school. You know the thing, smuggling in vodka in a bottle of coke and 10 consulate in your back pocket!! Anyway at the party Ultravox was played pretty
John Foxx
Jump to new posts The Machine - on vinyl... by Rob Harris @ Yesterday at 07:27

The John Foxx And The Maths album The Machine will be released on vinyl as a limited edition of only 500 copies on the 7th of July, 2017... This beautiful, dark, analogue electronic soundtrack by John Foxx And The Maths is described as 'eerie', 'evo
John Foxx
Jump to new posts John Foxx and Harold Budd - on vinyl... by Rob Harris @ Yesterday at 07:26

A special triple LP collection of collaborations (Translucence, Drift Music and Nighthawks) between John Foxx and, arguably the world’s most famous ambient / avant garde music composer, Harold Budd are due to be released on the 11th of August, 2017.
Your own (Ultravox related) websites
Jump to new posts Re: Live and Loud! Remastered Gigs (including you know who) by Flip Martian @ Sat, 22 Apr 2017 17:46:13

No probs. The latest - Ultravox from 1976/77 (the Rockpop show with the unreleased tracks) is now up. I spent quite a bit of time improving the sound of that. http://liveandloudshows.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/show-99-ultravox-live-on-german-tv-1976.htm
Ultravox
Jump to new posts 1976/77 "Rockpop" performance remastered by Flip Martian @ Sat, 22 Apr 2017 16:45:30

The latest Live and Loud! is now up. Ultravox from German TV in 1976 or more likely, possibly, 1977. Featuring 3 unreleased and unavailable tracks, I spent a long time working on the sound to clean this up; this is the best you'll have heard them. No