Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Click here to order Midge Ure's new album Orchestrated now!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midge Ure
Jump to new posts After A Fashion Extended Version by Alone With Strangers @ Wed, 20 Jun 2018 15:23:35

A little surprised that has not been mentioned on here yet: three Midge solo singles are now available on iTunes & most other digital music sites in their 12" guise (with Amazon links - choose your own preferred supplier). - No Regrets
Warren Cann
Jump to new posts Re: Mr. X's 67th Birthday! by Mrs Emma Kenney @ Mon, 18 Jun 2018 22:05:07

BECAUSE I CAN. And the days of caring what people think of me and my comments went the way of Ultravox's comeback - out of the window and back into oblivion.
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Re: Thin, Tinny Sounding CDs. by Gwilym @ Sat, 16 Jun 2018 21:31:50

Just an update to say that these types of CDs are still occasionally cropping up. I bought cheap copies of Erasure's "Total Pop!" compilation and also Dylan's "Bringing it All Back Home" at a 'four for a 1' charity shop sale to
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Jean Michel Jarre. by Gwilym @ Sat, 16 Jun 2018 16:27:12

According to Jarre's Facebook page something will be happening on 22/6/18: Does anyone know what this might be? Could it be a new compilation of rare & unreleased tracks or possibly a brand new album? https://www.facebook.com/jeanmicheljarre/