Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Order Midge Ure's new album 'Fragile' here now!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ultravox
Jump to new posts Re: air jordan 11 by GheeBhow @ Yesterday at 17:50

That's very interesting - but remind me of the connection with Ultravox?
Ultravox
Jump to new posts Vienna 2017 by davox @ Fri, 24 Mar 2017 11:56:04

After nearly forty years there are still cover versions of this fantastic song. Very strange cover..... https://youtu.be/Oq2zB4U11YA
Ultravox
Jump to new posts adidas superstar by WashingtonPearl @ Fri, 24 Mar 2017 02:37:00

The Nike Kobe adidas superstar 8 Mambacurial will strike retailers tomorrow, June 7th. We re used to seeing the Kobe stuff show up on Saturdays along with the rest of the Nike Basketball offerings but then again, we re not exactly sure if you can sti
Ultravox
Jump to new posts adidas nmd by WashingtonPearl @ Fri, 24 Mar 2017 02:32:46

ÿþNous vous avons déjà jeté un coup d'Sil sur les adidas nmd baskets LeBron James Game 1 qui ont frappé la cour hier soir, mais il ya un peu de détail supplémentaire qui mérite certainement un examen plus attentif. La photo ci-dessus devrait vous
Ultravox
Jump to new posts Re: Love's Great Adventure, track 9 of "Lament"? by david L. @ Thu, 23 Mar 2017 19:52:17

Originally Posted By RodneyOriginally Posted By zicoI suspect that only releasing LGA as a single and then including it on the Collection compilation album did wonders for sales of that album as well. I seem to recall reading comments from Midge some
Ultravox
Jump to new posts Re: That infamous Japanese Vienna "lyric" by david L. @ Thu, 23 Mar 2017 19:39:44

I dug out the Japanese lyric sheet for the Collection and posted it to my f.b page. Some true gems there and they all make great reading. I would be particularly interested in who Clyde is/was https://www.facebook.com/MidgeUreInforma...e=3&th
The Green Room
Jump to new posts Re: Potential Singles Gone Begging. by KT @ Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:25:02

Originally Posted By david L.Wasnt "white China" considered for release at some point ? Which is why an extended mix exists White China was the only song they played on the radio here. It was in the rotation for a week when the album w