Ultravox.org.uk Extreme Voice Official Ultravox Website

Pre-order Ultravox's 'Extended' remastered remixes album here now, exclusive bundles available!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ultravox
Jump to new posts Re: Live AT The Rainbow to be released by Malpaso Man @ Mon, 22 Feb 2021 20:02:08

Thanks Rob. Guess I missed that Discogs listing by looking only at the Singles & EP section, while it was listed as a compilation.
Ultravox
Jump to new posts Re: Live AT The Rainbow to be released by Rob Harris @ Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:37:11

Originally Posted By Malpaso ManSo my understanding is that 3 of the tracks from this gig were released at the time. Slip away was the B-side of Young Savage, The Wild, the Beautiful etc was on the Retro Live EP, and Modern Love supposedly on an expa
Ultravox
Jump to new posts Re: Live AT The Rainbow to be released by Malpaso Man @ Mon, 22 Feb 2021 04:21:23

So my understanding is that 3 of the tracks from this gig were released at the time. Slip away was the B-side of Young Savage, The Wild, the Beautiful etc was on the Retro Live EP, and Modern Love supposedly on an expanded 12 inch version of Retro Li